vrijdag 15 april 2011

And......

it is Friday again.

We have been dealing here with a few setbacks.
I already told you that my laptop died. We ordered a new one and it came
yesterday. 2 days ago, our fridge died on us too... (16 years old)
so another big expenditure had to be made. BIG BUMMER!!!! really!!!

On a brighter note... I got my kit from MCS and I really love all those gorgeous products. I have made 1 page already, but of course I can not share till release date.
And I had a little play with the goodies Faye sent me.

Here are a few cards which will show you the lasercuts from 3TailsCraft
First one is a flowery one and feature's these gorgeous butterflies.





second one is one after my heart....( I LOVE my coffee!!!!)
and feature's a chipboard coffee-pot




last, I fell so in love with this fancy chipboard shoe... love it!!!!!





I hope you enjoy the weekend and I'm wishing sunshine for all of you.
Thanks for always leaving me such sweet comments. They mean so much!!!

hugs
Paulien

8 opmerkingen:

Romy zei

Jeetje, wat vervelend van de laptop en de koelkast...je zult altijd zien dat dat soort dingen allemaal tegelijk kapot gaan:(

Je kaarten zijn helemaal geweldig! Wauw!

Luz Maria Bruna zei

Wow Paulien all are so beautiful and soft!!! Love those butterflies and your flowers!!

Corine van der Zee zei

Wat een geweldig leuke en mooie kaartje weer Paulien! Die met de hoge schoen vind ik echt helemaal te gek, je bloemen zijn weer top! En laat het nu maar genoeg zijn met alle spullen die besluiten ermee te stoppen!

Groetje Corine

Cheryl zei

Hi- I just lOVE all your work.
So glad I found your blog. Love to come here and get inspired.
A fan in the USA and in Mississippi.

BearFamily zei

Geweldige kaarten Paulien !!!! Vooral die met de schoen met de veters als super detail, helemaal geweldig !!!! En ben je blij met je nieuwe laptop en koelkast ?? Zul je altijd zien dat als er één ding stuk gaat, er meer volgen.
Fijne dagen,
Astrid

zandra zei

Beautiful cards, just love all the details.
Hugz, Z

ScrappyLizzy zei

Beautiful, just beautiful, I'm amazed with all the details and the vintage take on shabby chic!

Tracey zei

Those chippies are all so cute, love how you have added those little finishing touches to each one to make them that little bit extra special, love you cards hon and your own unique style xxx