vrijdag 8 april 2011

Yeahhh it is friday

today I want to share the cards I made with the left overs of the
April kit of My Creative Scrapbook.
On the last 3 I did however, add some stuff from my own stash.









Pam, the owner of My Creative Scrapbook, asked me to be guest designing for next month too and I said Yes (of course)
My kit is on it's way and boy... I can't wait till it is here.

Also.... Faye send me a package of, laser cut and chippies, goodies and I am playing with them, as we speak. So I'll be back soon.

Enjoy your weekend, hope it is full of sunshine.

hugs,
Paulien

6 opmerkingen:

Κατερινα zei

hi paulien!!!all the things you do are FANTASTIC!!!!i like your job very much!!!!!hallo from Creta-Greece!!!

Corine van der Zee zei

Super gave kaartjes weer Paulien, mooie details!

Groetjes en fijn weekend,

Corine

Lisa zei

HI Paulien,
Congrats on another month with MCS. You do such beautiful work and I just love these cards. I am trying to get to the tag also. Well have a great weekend...hugs...

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut zei

Very pretty designs!

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace zei

Congratulations on being asked to design for another month. Your work is so gorgeous ~ I can see why!

Nicki zei

These are stunning Paulien, I love the Madaline collection.

Nicki.xxx