zaterdag 2 april 2011

with love from Paris

Just a quick post from me today, Noooo I'm not in Paris!!!
I'm typing this from a sunny Holland. lol But since I love that warm sunshine on my face, I would like to enjoy it just a little bit more.

Faye send me, another package with goodies, which contains lasercutes and chippies.
Among those goodies was this lovely Eiffel Tower. I combined it with the Gesso technique I showed on my monthly tag and this is how it came out:

and some close ups:






Don't you just love that Eiffel Tower. You can find it HERE

Well... I hope you have a beautiful day!!!!

hugs,
Paulien

5 opmerkingen:

rudlis zei

Your work is absolutely beautiful.

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace zei

This is just stunning, Paulien! So many wonderful details and I love each and every one! Thanks for your inspiration!

Krissy zei

oh this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! Your detail is always so beautiful - and it really makes the project POP!!! Thanks for sharing another beauty!

jolan zei

Ohw Paulien die kraaltjes in die bloemen hartjes zijn schattig.... Fijne dag groetjes Jolan

maisie sparrow's vintage pictures zei

Stunning!! You are so talented.