donderdag 7 april 2011

some more *My Creative Scrapbook* projects

Yeah... I managed to get my pictures off of my laptop (so scared here)
so here's altered photo box I created with my April LE kit.

and some close ups:





and I created this box, for storage for a mini pocket album, which I made out of toilet-rolls. (You can find the *how to* in the MCS forum under tips and trics --- April How did I do that)
anyway... I wanted to have an album about the DT and GDT.

and the inside pages.


I wrote a little, about all of the girls on their tags.

I also created a little mini giftbox, which could hold a gift-card or money or something




I tell ya.... that kit is amazing!!!!!!

I'll be back tomorrow, with the cards I made from the left overs of this kit.

hope you enjoy your day!!!!

hugs,
Paulien

6 opmerkingen:

Gribouilletaz zei

Wouhou !!! So sweet !!!!

Ёлка zei

Красота!

A SASSY SCRAPPER zei

Absolutely STUNNING, Paulien!!! The feminine colors and the romantic look of your work is DIVINELY INSPIRED!

A SASSY SCRAPPER zei

Absolutely STUNNING, Paulien!

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace zei

These projects are so amazing. You did such wonderful work with the contents of this kit!

I didn't find the mesh you told me about, but a Google search for mesh led me to needlepoint canvas which seems to have a very similar appearance. :-)

Gerry zei

Paulien, I meant to come earlier and to comment on your projects but you know me ;-).....I`m sometimes Gone With The Wind ...LOL!
Love so much your work and I admire every creation that you make!
The mini-pocket album is OUT of THIS WORLD!!!! Thank you so much!!!!
Hugs
~Gerry~