dinsdag 5 april 2011

Reveal day on My Creative Scrapbook

I had the honor to work with this kit:

Gosh.... The entire *NEW* Madeline paper-line from Prima Marketing!!!

really.... this kit was PACKED
I loved every single bit and used it up completely

Therefor... I'll split up the posting.

First up this layout:

and some close ups:




Then the next page, I made my own foam stamps, using left over Thickers
You can find the instructions in the forum, under Tips and Trics.
(Look for the topic: *How did I do that* for April)

and some close ups:


Then my 3rd layout:




and another one:




and my last page:





I'll be back tomorrow, with more projects.

hugs,
Paulien

11 opmerkingen:

Romy zei

Nog gefeliciteerd met je guest design spot bij MCS! Je hebt het zoooo verdiend. En wauw, je hebt echt geweldige dingen gemaakt met de kit. Wat een gave layouts allemaal! En met zoveel mooie details. En je hebt echt mega-veel gemaakt. Ben benieuwd naar morgen:)

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace zei

Paulien, these layouts are stunning. So many wonderful details! I'm going to come back when I have more time and study them. I always get so many great ideas from you! I especially appreciate your hand stitching around the circle - gorgeous!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

LISA zei

Your work is beautiful Paulien!! Every page is a piece of art!!

Κατερινα zei

beautiful work Paulien!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luz Maria Bruna zei

Woooow dear Paulien I can´t say anything my mouth is open!!! What fabulous layouts you created my dear friend.I think I´m going to take some ideas!!!

carlies zei

prachtig werk gemaakt pauline en mooie details

Jolanda zei

Mooi weer Paulien,zoals altijd!!
x

Lorraine zei

Wow, Paulien, you have been busy!
Absolutely gorgeous layouts!!

Nicki zei

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Gorgeous kit! Gorgeous pages! Gorgeous everything!

Hugs,

Nicki.xxx

Manon zei

wow schitterende layouts!
stuk voor stuk een plaatje
Groetjes Manon

Corine van der Zee zei

Dit is weer helemaal te gek! Wat een prachtige LO's en de afwerking.... om te kwijlen!

Groetjes Corine