woensdag 22 februari 2012

Swirlydoos & Once Upon A Sketch

Swirlydoos is this month's sponsor for Once Upon A Sketch
And this is the current sketch
And here's my take on the sketch
And some close ups
I added some Gesso with a spatula and placed my pace right in it. After it dried I inked it up and added some cross stiching.
The flower is made from fabric and the leaves are made out of toilet rolls. I glued a circle of pearl strand using my glue gun.
My journaling is on the tag, underneath the pictures.
I inked up some Prima lace and ruffled it a bit.
Again, the pearl strand circles were glued down, using my hot glue gun. The blue flower is made after a tutorial Lisa G created for us. It is called Coffee filter spiral roses and can be found HERE


So... wanna play??? Stop over at Once Upon A Sketch, you'll love it!!!

hugs,
Paulien

3 opmerkingen:

Nadia Cannizzo zei

Thank you so much :) Your work is awesome!

♥ Danielle ♥ zei

Hi,
Je hebt er weer een hele mooie layout van gemaakt echt SUPER
Ik vind je bloemen helemaal geweldig
Liefs Danielle

BearFamily zei

Geweldig die bloemen van koffiefilters! Ik heb er gelijk zelf een paar gemaakt! Enne, mooie layout, ik moet ook maar eens gesso aanschaffen.