zaterdag 11 februari 2012

New SwirlyHues Storyboard and Swirl-a-palooza!

I'm gonna post this here too, cause.. this challenge is open to everyone!!!!

February's SwirlyHues Storyboard and Challenge.
This month's hostess is the divinely gorgeous Angelica.
Take a look at what she has chosen for this month's story.

Here's my sample page:
I so love these gorgeous little roses that Krissy put in the kits!
I painted my CB letters with burnt umber acrylic paint. Then sprinkled Diamond Dust glass glitter on the wet paint. After it all dried, I brushed some gold acrylic paint on them.
See the dimension? I raised my center by cutting up the box, the kit came in, and adhered it to my center page. The leaves you see in this corner were made out of toilet rolls. I did a tutorial on them, which can be found HERE


Then SWIRL-A-PALOOZA..................

We have a little get together coming up next weekend and it's called
SWIRL-A-PALOOZA!!!! OK, OK....so maybe it's not sooooo little. *wink* There will be challenges, a game, tutorials and lots of fun.

Stay tuned to the BLOG for more details about the theme and the schedule.
All I can tell you is that you DO NOT want to miss this!!!!

Have a lovely weekend!!

hugs,
Paulien

6 opmerkingen:

Romy zei

Wauw, je layout is echt geweldig! Prachtige romantische layout en die stroken tule doen het 'm!

Lisa Young zei

Love the elegance and the creativity in your layout design!!! Gorgeous!!

Corine van der Zee zei

Geweldig Paulien, een waar kunstwerk!

Liefs Corine

ingrid zei

gorgeous page! really LOVE what you did with the letters! xxx

Marti McClure zei

Hi Paulien, Such a beautiful page! I love the way you altered the letters and can't thank you enough for sharing the directions. Happy Valentines Day! ~Marti

Blinnie zei

Paulien, echt BRILJANT die blaadjes uit toiletrollen!!! En nog milieu-vriendelijk ook; die ga ik beslist ook maken! :-)
Je layout is ook prachtig, maarja, dat zijn ze altijd...
Groetjes, Belinda