dinsdag 21 februari 2012

Fun Things

That is what I call all the changes over @ SWIRLYDOOS!!!

There are so many awesome tutorials posted lately and of course not to forget our amazing SWIRL-A-PALOOZA day, last weekend.
It even get ME, to shoot a video tutorial! One of the things I said I would never do...lol Well...
GUESS WHAT....... I DID ANOTHER ONE!!!!

One of the changes over at Swirlydoos is the Cards section, which is under my wings ---- and I LOVE it!!! I've Set up, a 5 weekly schedule and in that schedule, there are so many levels and techniques of card making, that I've tried to group them, so that we are going to play with every technique.

This is the card I made for week 1:
I used 3 stamping techniques on this one and a tutorial for this card can be found HERE


Week 2:
Tutorial can be found HERE


Week 3:
Beggahuna Made this sketch for us:

And here's my card:

And for today I came up with these Gift Tubes:
I shoot a video for one of the larger tubes.

Come on over to SWIRLYDOOS and play along in our Card Adventure.

hugs,
Paulien

4 opmerkingen:

Romy zei

Wauw, je kaarten zijn stuk voor stuk prachtig! Ik ga even een momentje pikken om naar de tutorial te kijken:)

♥ Danielle ♥ zei

HI Pauline,
That's a nice tutorial you made of the tubes and they are so nice, they are really fantastic.
I like the colors you used, very nice
I would say keep it up because you're doing very well
Kind regards and see you soon
Danielle (your sister in law)

ingrid zei

Awesome job on the video!!!! your cards are beautiful as always and the gift tubes are just GORGEOUS!!!!!! xxx

Juut zei

Leuke tutorial!