zondag 26 februari 2012

Swirlydoos "Bonjour Mon Doux" Second Reveal

Here are my last projects, with the February *Bonjour Mon Doux* kit.

The flower is made out of fabric which was cut with the Tattered Florals die from Tim Holtz.
In the kit came a wide green trim, which I cut up to create the branches. The rose is made after Lisa Gregory her tutorial.
This gorgeous birdcage came in the kit as well, I put some stickles on it and puffy paint, and dressed it up with some gems and a branch.

I changed the colors of the green trim that came in the kit, by using gesso and distress inks.
The letters were painted with brown acrylic paint. While the paint was still wet I sprinkled some glass glitter on it. After it all dried I brushed some gold acrylic paint over it.
To raise the center page, I cut up the box where the kit came in, and layered it underneath.

And some cards:
Thinking of you.
You are an Angel.
Hello

I really loved this kit so much!!!! The DT March kits are on their way and I can't wait to get mine.

Last week I made some of the Swirl-A-Palooza projects, which I will share later this week. Hope you enjoy your Sunday.

hugs,
Paulien

7 opmerkingen:

Gerry van Gent zei

Sigh....so beautiful and then some, sweetie!
Always a treat to come to your blog and enjoy your amazing work!
Hugs your way ,......and miss ya!
~Gerry~

♥ Danielle ♥ zei

Jeetje Paulien.....wat zijn je layouts mooi geworden zeg en je kaarten zijn super leuk geworden
Jij gaat maar door he !( ha ha )
Lieve groet Danielle

Lisa zei

Always find beautiful work here!! So gorgeous!!!

Maia zei

Prachtig deze lay out's en kaartjes Paulien!
Jij gebruikt altijd zulke mooie speciale techniekjes, fijn dat je dat van die letters ook weer uit legt!
Ik zag je werk steeds in de tijdschriften en dacht ga ook eens op haar blog kijken.
Ga meteen maar even volger worden bij je want hier kan ik nog veel leren en inspiratie op doen.
Een hele fijne week!
Groetjes Maia

Cindy Lou zei

Such romance is flowing through your pages and cards. Love your work and style Lots! Everything is so detail oriented with lots of texture - my fav! :) Wonerful inspiration!

ingrid zei

such gorgeous creations! LOVE them all!
ps hope to see you soon, take care sweetie!
Ingrid xxx

Goyi Rodriguez zei

Me encanta todo lo que haces, eres mi inspiracion,gracias