vrijdag 6 mei 2011

reveal day at MCS

was Yesterday, but I didn't get to posting on my blog.

It was my last month of Guest Designing for MCS, cause I've had and AMAZING offer, which I can not share YET! But... I'm VERY EXCITED about it!!!!!!

I absolutely loved working with the Limited Edition Kit
It was absolutely loaded with lots of gorgeous products!!!
Again, I will split the posting, cause I have so many pictures to share.

* PLEASE CLICK ON THE PHOTO'S TO GET A CLEARER VIEUW*

First a page of little me when I was about 18 month's or so.

The papers in the kit were awesome for some vintage pictures.





next a page of Megan on an ordinary day







I absolutely love these papers which were amazing for fussy cutting, and with your tiny-est scraps you can puch out, lovely flowers and use them on your page as well.
A 3rd layout is another one of Megan. I know I scrapped this picture before, but
it is one of my favorites of her.

I first hand draw a heart, which I cut out with my exacto knife. (still have the heart and will do another page with it.) I glued lace to the backside of my paper. behind that paper I used a white piece of cardstock, on which I did some masking using the BG Doily paper.





And since it is almost Mother's day I created this card.




That's it for now, I'll be back soon with some more.
I'm off packing for 2 days camping... yahhhh

Have a lovely weekend.

hugs,
Paulien

7 opmerkingen:

Romy zei

Oh wauw, wat heb je een geweldige dingen gemaakt met de kit. Ik geloof dat dit papier 'helemaal jij' is:) Echt schitterende layouts en prachtige kaarten! Ik bewonder alle technieken die je altijd op je layouts en kaarten weet te verwerken

Gerry zei

Paulien, you`ve done an amazing work with all the kits! It was a pleasure working with you the last months! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
The layouts and the card are simply fabulous, my friend!
I can`t wait to hear more about your exciting news :-)!
Hugs
~Gerry~
p.s. have fun this weekend!!!!!

Jolaine Frias zei

Beautiful layouts Paulien! You did an amazing job with the kit!

Corine van der Zee zei

Hoi Paulien wat een mooie LO'S!!!
Echt geweldig en wat een mooie details, je bloemen zijn om te kwijlen en wat heb je toch een mooie dochter!

Liefs en fijn weekend,

Corine

Luz Maria Bruna zei

Woww Paulien,your projects are absolutely precious and ful of amazing details!!

Tracey zei

These pages are all beautiful hon, you did fabulous job for MCS, you worked wonders with their lovely kits and really made the very most of all the elements, the layout of the 'ordinary' photo of Megan is anything but ordinary, loving the supercute pic of you as a baby too, beautiful card for you mom also, congrats on your news- look forward to seeing it revealed on your blog xxx

Lisa zei

Wow you are an amazing artist Paulien!!! I love seeing what you come up with because I know it is never the same!! Always beautiful work you do!!! Hugs, Lisa