dinsdag 10 mei 2011

oh oh.... a day late

I'm sorry.... I promissed to post this yesterday.

Anyway..... This post will contain my solution for the storage
of your ink foam-pads... these things were in bags, in buckets... nothing worked or me.
So ..... with my guest design kit from MCS I created this storage.


This is the front cover of my foam-pad storage album.
and here are some close ups:


The inside (flat):

standing up:

and the back cover

You can find a step by step tutorial here

You can also find my *stamping with lace* technique there, and lots of other great tips and tricks.

I'm very happy with the result, cause I don't have to dig into bags, no more!!

Have a great day

hugs,
Paulien

8 opmerkingen:

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace zei

What a great idea and so beautiful too. Much better than the bags!!! :-)

Jolaine Frias zei

What a great idea Paulien! It turned out so beautiful!!!!!!

phamil zei

Paulien, I think this is just one of the most clever ideas I've ever seen, and it's so pretty too!!! You are so smart my friend!!!!!

SugarGem zei

Thank you for sharing this. It's awesome

Corine van der Zee zei

Wat een geweldig idee!!!! Mooi gedaan!

Groetjes Corine

Jeni O'Connor zei

I agree with Patti. What made you even think of it! Its awesome just like its creator.
Jx

Martha zei

Wat een schitterend blog heb je en wat maak je prachtige creaties!!!
Super zeg!
Groetjes,
Martha

Tracey zei

How can a storage item be so practical and so beautiful all at once- this is a fantastic idea hon - love how you used your kit to make something so 'out of the box', thankyou for sharing the idea xxx