zondag 8 mei 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

To all!!!!

Just posting real quick some more projects which I did for MCS.
For this page I did a fun technique, which will be up in the
*how I did that* thread at MCS. You can find this thread under tips&trics.

The green outside border.... I stamped using my lace as a stamp. So check the
How I did that thread.



Photobucket

Photobucket
okay... don't know what happened here with the sizes....
then my last page




Yep... That is little me.

I also did another card, cause I just love my scraps.'




Tomorrow I'll be back with my last project, which... I think is a great solution to my storage problem. lol

Please do click on the pictures to get a better vieuw. I don't know why they are not clear enough on my blog post......

Then: Mireille.... BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!

Have a lovely sunday everyone!!!!!

hugs,
Paulien

4 opmerkingen:

Tracey zei

Hi honey Happy Mothers Day xxx Gorgeous pages, love the lace effect - how cool is that and you always do the most amazing things with your scraps, the card is stunning, hope you have had a lovely weekend xxx

Vicky Alberto zei

Amazing projects my friend, so pretty!

phamil zei

Paulien, awesome, awesome work this month! I just love all of yoru gorgeous pages, and I really hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day. You deserve it!!! Hugs to you my friend!!!

Jeni O'Connor zei

Such beautiful work Paulien. I love what you did with the kits.
Youd be a wonderful asset to any kit club.
Jx