Sometimes you have those
I was working on a page for
a sketch challenge, and it didn't
came together that easily.
(I tried on a lot of products and
my table was a mess)
When I came across a spool of
beaded wire in my stash, I
new, that it would fit perfectly.
I started to twist the wire, and
then made some swirls out of it,
I love how they came out.
I tucked the shaped, beaded wire swirls,
under my Prima felt, which got treated by
some Iridescent Medium. (Winsor&Newton)
Those silver skelet leaves I had in my
stash for a long time, and finally
opened up the package. I also did
some alcohol painting on the metal
embellishment. The title letters
were brown originally, so I gave
them a thin coat of acrylic paint,
to match the papers.
The next card, was so lovely to do.
Nothing fancy tho, but I like how it turned out.
I did some Gesso painting on the
chipboard frame and dabbed it on with my
finger to get some texture. heated up
with my heat tool and rubbed some
diamond stickles over it.
I also stamped a little text on the
organza ribbon using black Archival ink.
I hope you enjoyed looking to all the close ups
I always take so many pics of my projects, and
actually I don't know if there are just
too many..... I don't want to bore you.
anyway... Enjoy your weekend!!!!!