maandag 24 januari 2011

enjoying the previeuws

of Cha 2011
Wow... so many amazing stuff
coming out. I think, they better
get a scrapbook division in jail,
cause menn.... we have to deprive a bank,
to support our needs!!!! lol

I mean I love Tim Holtz his new
stampsets, distress stain, new paper
stash, new ideaology, not to mention
the new alteration dies.

by Bo Bunny.... I'm drooling over
the Gabrielle line and I like the
timepiece collection too.

Pink Paislee's Butterfly Garden
DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!!

Prima..... sigh sigh sigh
I just want it all!!!!

And so on. I simply can't name it all.
So many beautiful stuff.

We need to use up our stash
to make room for the new ones.
That's why... I came up with the
next quick cardset. Nothing
complicated, just cute, I think.











well... I'm off
gotta make room. lol

hugs,
Paulien

2 opmerkingen:

Mrs Frizz zei

beautiful cards ... and cards that the recipient will treasure.

Tracey zei

OMG hon my jaw hit the floor, all these cards are so very pretty, beautiful soft ice cream colours and yummy lace and flowers, truly and inspiration and the prettiest cards I have seen this year xxx