zaterdag 15 januari 2011

Create

Just a realquick post from me
(in the middle of the night)

I created the next page for
the Big Sketch Contest
over at MCS.

I thought I would take some
crafty pics, this time, instead
of my family or dog.

here it is:








Once again:

I don't know who created this card.
(I mean the card that is in the
bottom right corner)
I went back to the gallery but all it
says, it that it was created by a
Guest Designer. So if, by any change,
you happen to know, who made this card,
please let me know, so that I can give
the credit to the person who came up
with this lovely card.

For now,
I wish you all a good night.

hugs
Paulien

5 opmerkingen:

LISA zei

Paulien, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love that the whole LO reminds me of a shadow box. Very beautiful!! Love it to pieces!!

Jolanda zei

beautiful!!

Anna zei

WOW Pauline the LO is stunning ! I love all the vintage gorgeous details ! Amazing.

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace zei

This is absolutely stunning ~ you are such an inspiration!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Tracey zei

Layout and spools are all stunning, you are so clever and versatile in all your crafting Paulien, I adore your shabby chic style - beautiful xxx