zaterdag 19 februari 2011

hi everyone

just another quick post
from me today. Life has
been very hectic this last week
since my daughter had to have
and immediate surgery. She is
on the mend now, but nursing over
her is of course a little
time consuming.

anyway... I wanted to show
you how I used 2 of the laser-
cuts, Faye send me, to work with.
so here is the card I made with them.


I love this vine. you cut cut it up and
use it in little pieces, or use it
in one piece. I cut up mine.
I used crackle paint on it.


I first painted the butterfly with gesso.
Then when the gesso is still wet,
I sprinkled glitter over it. Then I used
puffy paint with a little drop or
worn lipstick distress reinker. mixed
it together and brushed it on the butterfly.
let it air dry for 30 minutes and
heat set it. It will start to puff.
I also added some green crackle paint.


I didn't wanted to change a thing, on
this laser cut, cause this color
matched perfectly with the rest of
the colors. So I just glued it down
using glossy accents.


Do you like these laser cuts?? then
visit www.3tails.com they have lots
of beautiful laser cuts.

Thank you Faye, for sending me these ones.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

hugs
Paulien

14 opmerkingen:

Nicki zei

Such a pretty card, so inspiring.

Love to your daughter so glad she is on the mend.

Nicki.xxx

Anita zei

I hope your daughter is recovering from her surgery. Look after her well, children are so precious.
Love this card and all your fabulous techniques. Anita x

Anna zei

I'm so sorry to hear about DD. I hope she will be up and running soon !

gorgeous project Pauline. You are brilliant ! Everything you do is so vintage, romantic and filled with details !

Hugs

Ёлка zei

WOW! Очень красиво!

Lynne zei

Stunning!!! Love everything you did on this LO!!!

natje zei

Amazing!!
Beautiful card!!
Sweet details.

Mireille zei

omg.. hope she is ok sweetie!
Big hugs to you! Take good care of yourself too!
Holding a give away on my blog.. might be interesting *hugs* have a great evening =D

Tina zei

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Hope your dd is feeling well soon!!!

(((HUGS)))

Angelica zei

Absolutely gorgeous Paulein!!! So many beautiful details!

Hope DD is feeling better!!!

((HUGS))

Tracey zei

Hi honey, this is sooo pretty, yes I luuuuurve the laser cuts - you are so clever with them, I adore the way you have altered the butterfly but to be honest the whole card is simply stunning,the distressing on the vines is pretty too, sending big hugs to Kelly - hoping she is feeling much better xxx

Tracey zei

You have an award on my blog honey xxx

A SASSY SCRAPPER zei

As ALWAYS, Paulien, your work is GORGEOUS! HUGS right back at you! ....Patty

A SASSY SCRAPPER zei

As always, Paulien, this card is GORGEOUS!....Patty

Romantyczka zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.