zaterdag 26 februari 2011

Happy Birthday

my sweet sweet DASHA!!!!!


Our Dasha turned 1 today and she
means so much for our family!!!
I could never have thought of
the love she gives. She always
is so thrilled when she see's us...
lol
She is the cutest - sweetest and
bestest friend a person could
wish for.

I totally forgot to post the card
that I created for Faye. The lady
who send me all those gorgeous
laser cuts. We were in a card-
swapp together and I posted the
card I recieved from her, but not
the one I created for her.
So here it is:







We are gonna have some cake
later on... yummie

Wishing you all a very happy
weekend.

hugs,
Paulien

8 opmerkingen:

Romy zei

Gefeliciteerd met Dasha! Wat een prachtige hond is het! Ik ben dol op golden retrievers...maar ja, onze katten niet zo;) Je kaart is ook helemaal geweldig! Supersjiek! Wat zal Fay daar blij mee zijn geweest.

Romy zei

Oh, en ik vergat je nog te bedanken voor de award...dus bij deze, super bedankt! Ik voel me vereerd:) Hoop hem morgen of maandag op mijn blog te plaatsen.

Luz Maria Bruna zei

Woow what precious cards my friend!!! and HAPPY B-DAY to Dasha!!!

Ali zei

Belated birthday wishes to Dasha, I love how she is crossing her front paws in your photos....she's lovely. We would be lost without our dog and cats.....they give so much love to us.

Beautiful cards too, the delicate colours are gorgeous.

Ali x

Tracey zei

Well a happy birthday to Dasha, she truly is such a beautiful dog and a loved member of the family - I know how special she is to you hon, the card you made for faye is stunning, love the background you have created and all the soft pretty flowers - wow !!!!!!! hope you have had a good weekend xxx

Lisa zei

Happy Birthday Dasha!!! She is so cute Paulien!!! Beautiful card you sent Faye...I am sure she is treasuring it!!!

Vicky Alberto zei

such amazing techniques, you are magical at tags

Sue A zei

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! And thanks for the very clear and detailed instructions. I will be back for more inspiration. Lots of love from Australia xxx