dinsdag 15 februari 2011

Happy mail

Hello everyone.
I hope you all had a lovely
Valentine's Day.

Today I can share the card
I made for my dear friend Tracey
her birthday. She let me know
it has arrived so.... here it is:






I created 2 identical dangles, which
when she takes them of the card, they
can be wearable as ear-rings.

And then....

I got some HAPPY mail today.
Faye contacted me, and had this
great idea of doing a card swap.
And so we did. Today I recieved
a package from her and wow!!!!!
I was blown away at the beauty
of her card. So very elegant
and gorgeously rich in detail.
I'll show you, so can see for
yourself.

Beautiful, isn't it.
And here some details:


Don't you think this is gorgeous???
I love all the sparkle and the way
she did the butterflies.
And here's the inside:
(I'm still wondering what she used
for that gorgeous mat)

She also added a bunch of
laser cut goodies, which I
totally adore.

So.....
Thank you Faye for all this goodness!!!

You can find her gallery on SB.com
her screen name is EliteScrap. She
does amazing work.
You should pay her a visit.

Hugs,
Paulien

9 opmerkingen:

zandra zei

Lovely and so beautiful each of the cards. Especially, love those butterflies.
Hugz, Z

Faye Butterworth zei

Thankyou Paulien, you are so sweet to do this.
Hugs,
Faye

Karin zei

Hi Pauline, your blog is filled with so much beauty. It´s a pleasure to look around in here.
Hugs Karin

Astrid zei

Wat een prachtige kaarten Paulien, echt super hoor !!

groetjes Astrid

Elena zei

Paulien, Those butterflies are breathtaking. I tried to find your friend's blog but was unsuccessful. Could you please put her link on your blog or some other way that I can find her. I've got to see more!!!

Lisa zei

What a beautiful blog and I just love your work!! Beautiful cards and lucky to get those goodies!!

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace zei

Beautiful cards! What a great idea to include the gorgeous dangles that can be used as earrings!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Marti McClure zei

Hi Paulien! I love your work and visit your blog frequently. If you visit my blog you will see how much you inspire me, and today I posted and referenced you with a link to your blog - I hope you will visit:

www.artfulcuriosities.blogspot.com

Happy creating!

Marti

Tracey zei

Thankyou so much for my gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous card, I LOVE it, the ear-rings were such a beautiful surprise - thankyou so much honey xxx