dinsdag 9 april 2013

Guest Designer @ Ingvild Bolme blog

 
 
 
 
****************************************************************** 
Oh my gosh you guys....
I'm soooooo Excited and super Honored that my work is
featured on Ingvild Bolme's blog

(Thank you so much Ingvild)

She's is featuring the works of some Amazing crafters, who are as much in love with Ingvild's
products, as I am, and have done AMAZING projects.
 And well.... I'm beyond happy, that today I'm one of the lucky duckies, which
has her work featured on Ingvild's Blog.
I love her work so much and admire her for as long as I can remember.
 And gosh...
Look at the amazing products she designs. I think every crafter out there NEEDS
Ingvild Bolme's products!!!

 
I'm just so sooooooo HAPPY!!!!!!
 
hugs,
Paulien





5 opmerkingen:

Romy zei

Oh, wat leuk! Je hebt het helemaal verdiend :)

artoutwithyourheartout.com zei

Congrats Paulien! I love your work and all your so clever and beautiful ideas.

Jennie Atkinson zei

Many congratulations - your work is always fabulous x

Drycha zei

big congrats!! :D

Vicky Alberto zei

you deserve it!