maandag 15 april 2013

 
 
 
 
 
 

Welcome to Swirlydoos' April Kit Reveal Blog Hop Block Party!!

*****************
 
***Hello Beautiful***
 
 

If you came here from Miranda's blog, then you are on the right track. If not, go back to Swirlydoos' blog and start from there. We have some amazing projects for you to see today !! Make sure to leave a comment on all of the blogs for a chance to win!!! Check out Swirlydoos on Facebook and Like Us!!!

 
 
******************************
 
 
My first project I'd like to share with you, is also this month's Anatomy page.
I did a step by step photo tutorial on it, which can be found HERE
 
16 weeks
This page has a "Fold Open" element on it. 
 
 Here it is opened up. I left the inside blanc, for my daughter to journal.
 
 On the top I added randomly, some acrylic paint using a spatula. I also added some masking to give it more interest.
I cut out the doily from Prima, Lyric Buttons, packaging and added the Kaisercraft pearls.
 
 I painted that gorgeous Blue Fern Chipboard piece with Distress Stain in Antique Linen and pounched some Pearlex bright gold powder on it.
The Prima  wood flower embellishment was painted with acrylic paint and adorned with a Kaisercraft pearl.
 
 here you see some Prima Lace flowers and wood embellishments, which were painted using Distress Paint (Bundled Sage) and sprayed with Olive Vine Glimmer Mist.
 
 This doily is also from Prima, Lyric Buttons, packaging and again, adorned with Kaisercraft pearls.
The rubon border at the bottom is from Kaisercraft and the lace trim is by Petaloo.
The black stickers are by SRM-Stickers.
 
And some more Prima Lace flowers, Lyric Button, and wood Embellishments.
All products used on this page came in the Swirlydoos Main Kit.
Except of course, the paints and mists I used.
 
 I have 2 more cards to share with you today.
 
 For my sentiment spot I used another SRM sticker which came in the Main Kit.
I sprayed it with some vintage brown/gold and added a Kaisercraft rubon (from my stash)
Also the 2 border stickers are by SRM, and as you can see, they hold very well on fabric too.
The lace and twill ribbon are by Petaloo.
 
  I added a butterfly rubon and some pearls (both by Kaisercraft)
 
 Another awesome Prima Lace flower and their wood embellishments.
 
And my last card.
 
 These wings and ornamental plate, can be found on 1 of the papers in the Main Kit.
I just cut it out and traced the lines using Puffy Paint.
I added some tiny ball chain on the left side, underneath the wing.
 
The lace - pearls - trim and stickers all came in the Main Kit.
 The silver rhinestone looking trim, and flowers came from my stash.
 
 
I hope you liked the projects I made, with this super gorgeous kit.
 
**********************

You have until midnight, eastern time, on Wednesday 4/17 to complete the hop. Winners will be announced on the Swirlydoos Blog on Thursday 4/18. In order to qualify to win here is what you need to do:
1: Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment on each. This way we know you were there. Become a follower if you're not already. Take your time. There are REALLY beautiful things to see along the way.
2: Before you leave each blog, look for the “special” words and write it down.
Once you have visited all the blogs and collected all the special words, they will create a sentence.
3: Finally, go back to the Swirlydoos blog and leave a comment letting us know how much fun you had, tell us the sentence that was created with all of the special words you collected. Can't wait to hear from you.


My special word is : IT

The party continues over at  Donna Salazar's blog.
 
Have fun!

55 opmerkingen:

Lisa Valentine zei

I love how soft, warm and inviting your work always looks. Really beautiful.

Kim zei

Amazing projects. The last card is my favorite. Love the tiny chain detail.

Karen Bahit zei

Oh Paulien, you projects are amazing!! Thank you for share yout talent with me.
Karen Bahit

Buffy Esser zei

I think your layout is stunning,I love how it folds out...just perfect for journaling and your cards are so beautiful!

Tiffany zei

Beautiful!

Виктория Viktoriya zei

Intresting decission for layout! Beautiful cards!

Dawn Cortner zei

Thanks for the closeups on the grouping.

Debbie L Gregory zei

Amazing work Paulien. I can just imagine you working in your gorgeous studio with all these yummy products, creating these pieces.

Dawn Edwards zei

Beautiful work! I love how you gave depth to the wings with the puffy paint fabulous!

Stephanie zei

Love the layout and cards Paulien, your cards always have a romantic feel to them!

Heidi Kelley zei

So, so, so beautiful! Love the fold out element. Hidden pics and journaling are one of my fave things :)) shhhhh.

Vicky Alberto zei

Always such grace and elegance in your projects. BTW - your previous post is very beautiful too!

L. Akins zei

Beautiful and I love the hidden journal

Linda Pekrul zei

You always have those extra little touches that make your project PERFECT! Love everything you've done. Fabulous layout, beautiful cards, and my favorite is how you added the chain!! Love it!

Lynn Good zei

Your projects are amazing. I really love the last card.

Rusticdiva zei

I love the soft feeling your work conveys...a lovely combination of colours and use of lace and pearls. You are very good with both layouts and cards. Thanks for sharing.

Karen Lynn M zei

Your LO is very creative and beautiful. Thank you for all the inspiration!

Merrihew zei

Gorgeous cards, Paulien! I love the LO you did with the amazing place for your daughter to journal!

marylouh zei

Love the anatomy page. Really cute idea. The cards are great. So soft and pretty.

artoutwithyourheartout.com zei

Paulien your creations are always so beautiful and feminine. I love all the little details you put into them. Thanks for Anatomy tutorial over at Swirlydoos!

Lynne zei

What wonderful details you put into your work. Love it and the place where you can open on your layout.

Pakrat zei

Love the shabby wood look

Elle zei

You always do such gorgeous layouts.. This is another lovely piece of work.

Nicole Doiron zei

Very beautiful creations! Love all the soft colors! Your card with the wings is gorgeous!

paperpapier zei

super gorgeous cards, love all the texture on them!

Elena C zei

Hi Pauline,
I have been receiving your email updates for a long time. I love your art. I think your work is beautiful!

Jodie zei

I love the cards, just beautiful! Your work is always so inspirational.

Boni zei

beautiful

Teri zei

Beautiful details! Looking forward to watching your video, TFS!

Christine D zei

there is a lovely romantic feel to the pieces, really feminine and a pretty,distressed feel. gorgeous colours, thank you.

BlingyRose zei

Beautiful layout. I got married two years ago and am still working on our wedding book. Thanks for the inspiration.

Peggy Lee zei

just beautiful work you create from your heart...love

Andiepants zei

You are the goddess of cards dear. And your pics look wonderfully distressed and perfect for that LO!!

nanatam zei

Love your work! It is so soft and pretty! The layout is adorable, and the foldout is very creative. Your cards are beautiful! TFS!

Lisa Reynolds zei

Awesome layout!!! I especially like the wing idea.

Hanne zei

Lovely layout! So many gorgeous details. Beautiful cards.

Sarah Lynch zei

Love the open up element and putting the puffy paint on the wings, they look beautiful!

Виктория Азарова zei

Замечательные работы! Понравилось пошаговое описание.

grammypame zei

I love your layout and cards. The wings with puffy paint it great idea and I am going to try it. thanks for sharing.
Hugz
Pam

sara caelen zei

Hoi Paulien, ik vond je blog dankzij de swirlydoos bloghop.Ik vind jou stijl geweldig, zowel de layout als de kaarten zijn echt prachtig, al die kleine details, de kleuren, het is gewoon af. Ik ben volger van je blog geworden, en kijk uit naar alles wat je nog gaat creëren.Lieve groetjes Sara

Jennie Atkinson zei

I love all these projects! They all have so many gorgeous details. Those lace flowers are just stunning!!!!

Diana Adams zei

I love all the little details in your work! It is amazing. I really like how your page opens for journaling, too cool. Thanks for sharing!

Debbie zei

Your work is always gorgeous. You are the queen of card making, love them.... Beautiful...

Debbie zei

Paulien, You are the queen of card making!!! Sooooo Gorgeous!!!

Betty zei

beautiful! love the flowers and the sentiments

Nat Laney zei

Beautiful work as always.

BlingyRose zei

beautiful...would love to lift for my wedding album

Lisa-Marie Watling zei

Such pretty, feminine pieces! I love that 'hidden' journalling piece in your scrapping LO! Very unique.

Erla Maria zei

Your LO is beautiful and the cards are stunning. Love the card with the wings.

Susanne zei

I love all your works... The LO:s fold open is awesome and a great ide´to use the buttonpackage... I also like the wings, so beautiful :)
Thank´s for the tutorial! Hugs Susanne

Helga Lind zei

Gorgeous work!!

Helga Lind zei

Gorgeous work!!!

Regina Hamilton zei

Beautiful work Paulien. I love the hidden journaling box on your layout. Your cards are stunning.

langeatheart zei

What a lovely layout! My daughter is expecting I would love to do something like this for her!

Laurie zei

Oh My I love the doily n pearls.