zondag 31 maart 2013

She inspired me so much.....

 
 
 
Who? You might ask....
I'm talking about a super sweet lady.
 
She did a show last week on Life With Prima,
of her GORGEOUS, fun filled with pockets,
Engraver Mothers Day mini album.
She explained everything so well, and I LOVED that mini so much,
that I wanted to make one of my own right away.
 
I didn't have the paper bags she used, so I took some that I had in my stash.
I also used different papers and added some more pockets.
Here's how mine came out:
Front
 Mine is a little fat tho.... lol
 
 onto the back



 i'm planning on giving this album away, so I added these little alpha's.

 First look when the album gets opened.


 When you lift up the tickets .....
 This is what you see.
 and a pull out tag, to journal.
 another (top load) pocket, that contains 3 tags.
 I did a little spraying and stamping on the back.

 Another pocket and tag.

 next pages.....
 another pocket and....
 a little insert for pictures or journaling.
 And the inside.
 This is the middelest part.....
 And the flaps, which can be used for pictures - journaling or for a little embellishment, opened up.
of course, underneath the flaps, is another pocket which hold three tags.
 
 Here is the album opened up completely and as you can see, under the piano strip.... some more tags.....
Which can be journal cards or photo mats too.
 
I love how this album came out. I had a blast to work on it.
So many peek-a-boo elements.... I love it.
 
 
So.........
THANK YOU
STEPHANIE!!!!!!
 
 
Hugs,
Paulien


6 opmerkingen:

Astrid Maclean zei

Oh this is fabulous!!!! You have used one of my all time Prima favourites and I adore what you did with this mini!! So pretty and feminine, simply stunning!!

Jennie Atkinson zei

Oh my Paulien I can't believe that this is all one book!! Absolutely stunning - and like Astrid my very favourite papers. Every little detail is just amazing. I will come back to this again I am sure!

Hope u are getting on well x

Stephanie zei

Paulien!! :)

Hello!! I love love your beautiful mini album. Thank you so much for posting pictures and emailing me! :) Your creations are super gorgeous and I'm thrilled to be able to visit your blog :)

with a grin,
Steff :)
www.withagrin.blogspot.com

Kim zei

Gorgeous Album Paulien.

Vicky Alberto zei

So completely AMAZING!

Linda Pekrul zei

This is purely GORGEOUS Paulien! Love, love, love it!