zaterdag 28 juli 2012

more Swirlydoos

I have 2 more card to share, which are made with Swirlydoos July,
The Paper Doll kit
So here we go:


I left this masculine card blanco, cause I didn't have some one specific in mind.
I used some left over papers from Kaisercraft *The Lakehouse* line and some older Pink Paislee *Butterfly Garden*


Funny thing....
I created this card before CHA and I thought that the zipper thingy would look cool on this card.
After I did this card I saw Prima Marketing's previeuws and to my surprise I saw
Ingvild Bolme's zipper embellies. Of course hers are soooooo Beautiful and a total must have!



Used some Gesso on this card to add extra texture.
The flower was handmade. The petals were cut out of voile and colored with
multiple colors of Distress Ink. The center of the flower is a piece of an old necklace.


The sentiment was made by using the tiny alpha stickers from Kaisercraft.


Those beautiful pearls are also from Kaisercraft.

That's it for today.
Have a lovely weekend.

hugs,
Paulien

3 opmerkingen:

ingrid zei

how cool is that zipper!
fabulous cards! xxx
ps love your flower!

Lisa zei

Hi Paulien!! These are just lovely...always admire what ya do with a card. Love the zipper!! Beautiful!

Stacey zei

sooooo beautiful!!!! Your card are so amazing!!!