woensdag 11 juli 2012

more exciting challenges over @ Swirlydoos

That's right!!
We have many, many challenges over at Swirlydoos and yesterday
I posted a new challenge for our Card Adventure.
Shapes and fun things was on the agenda, and I do have to give credit
to Mr. Tim Holtz for the mini album.
I was browsing through his video tutorials, when I stumbled
at a lovely Valentine Mini Book.
I thought it was perfect for a Swirlydoos project.
All it takes is 1 sheet of PP and some left over scraps,
(flowers - lace - bling)
But you need to watch Tim's video first for knowing how to fold this album.

Here's how mine (3x3) album turned out.
Front cover

back cover

side vieuw


inside pages:
I'm sorry for the blur pictures.... they were taken in a very rainy Netherlands.
But you get the idea.






and the tags that goes into the pockets.


I used my GORGEOUS Swirlydoos July "Paper Doll" kit for this album.

Another challenge that was posted is our SwirlyHues challenge.
This challenge is open to anyone.
You can read the rules right HERE

Our very sweet and talented DT member Angelica
will be your hostess this month. And look what for storyboard she has created for us:


Lovely colors and an awesome sketch!
Thank you Ang!

And here's my page.


As you can see, I flipped the sketch.
some close ups:


The next photo shows you the curled ribbons/laces






So.... I would love to see what YOU will do with this storyboard.
Hop on over to Swirlydoos and play along with us.

hugs,
Paulien





1 opmerking:

Lisa zei

Wow your work is so inspiring to me...just gorgeous girl!!!