woensdag 20 juni 2012

Tilda Sewingbird

Today I'm sharing the mini album I did, using the Tilda Sewingbird line. So here we go...
To create the shape of my mini album, I used the mint colored sign on the paperpad itself.


I cut it out and used it as a guide. I cut a straight line on one edge, for my binding.
And here's how my front cover came out.


Isn't that cute?!!


I traced the lines of the design with Tulip white Puffy Paint, let it sit for half an hour and heat setted it.


I added some tule and flowers and that cute little bird, which I think is by Make Me. I don't know for sure, cause it was a gift from my SIL. The bird was also covered in Puffy Paint.


Page 1&2
I sanded my top corner on the first page, and added some laces and Tilda Design Ribbons.
The second page speaks for itself.


Page 3&4
I cut out that gorgeous teal colored sign and decorated it with a metal ornament.
Page 4 is folded in half and closed with a string of twine. It is a journal page, but also has room for pictures.


On the backside of page 4, (front of page 5)  I added this gorgeous beaded trim.


This beautiful journal card, can be found on 1 of the die cut sheets, in the paperpad.


Isn't she pretty?!!!


Page 7&8
Page 8 is a 10 inch long strip of paper, which is folded in half, to create extra journal space.


Page 9&10


Page 11&12



The base for this page is cArt-Us white cardstock, which I brushed Gesso on.  Inked and spritzed it and when I was happy with the colors I placed some tulle over it and used Gesso to tack it down. After it was dry, I gave it a layer of Iridescent Medium for extra shimmer. Again like the front cover, I followed the design to bring on Puffy Paint lines.
I love that Beautiful dressform so much, that I didn't want to do anything to it. I mounted it with Make Me foam tape.


Here's a close up shot of the glimmer.

and this is my back cover.

Products used:
cArt-Us - cardstock white
Tilda Sewingbird line:
design paper - ribbon - die cut paper - paper cut outs sheet
Tilda Tassel Ribbon
Tilda buttonmix
Make Me - foam tape and wood embellishments.
Prima marketing - flowers
Ranger Distress ink - multiple colors  - stickles
Windsor & Newton - Iridescent medium
Beacon's Glue - 3 in 1 craft glue
Tulip - white Puffy Paint
Viva Decor - Perlen Pen
Tule - lace - doily - twine - gauze bandage - Gesso

And lastly, I made another card


The tag was cut from cArt-Us white cardstock, which has a beautiful texture.
The journal card is from the die cut paper as well as the flowers. I wettened them a little to get them in shape, and in between I placed some gauze bandage. For the center of the flower, I used a glittery brad by We R Memory Keepers. I also put some tiny ones on the top of my card.

Products used:

cArt-Us - cardstock white - mint
Tilda Sewingbird line:
Die cut paper 
We R Memory Keepers - glitter brads  
Ranger  - stickles
Windsor & Newton - Iridescent medium
Beacon's Glue - 3 in 1 craft glue
Tulip - white Puffy Paint

Don't you just love this Tilda Sewingbird line, I know I do!!!

My Swirlydoos kit came yesterday, so I better get my self in action.

Hugs,
Paulien 

2 opmerkingen:

ida zei

wat ziet dat er geweldig uit!!

Marti McClure zei

Paulien, This piece is absolutely stunning, as is all your work! I just love your use of puffy paint. The bird is adorable covered in the puffy paint. I have used this technique and have been inspired by your work! Have a great weekend. ~Marti