maandag 18 juni 2012

First work for CHG (Creative Hobby Group)

Today I'm going to share some cards I made, using the
Tilda Sewingbirds line.
This line is soooooo Gorgeous,
 I couldn't stop myself to play with these lovely soft papers, die cuts, buttons and trims.


I even used some of the packaging, which is as cute as can be. 
here's a close up picture of the top of my card.
Products used:
cArt-Us - cardstock white
 Tilda Sewingbird line:
design paper - 3d stickers - die cut paper
Tilda Tassel Ribbon 
Tilda buttonmix
 Ranger Distress ink - Gathered Twigs
Windsor &Newton - Iridescent medium
Beacon's Glue - 3 in 1 craft glue.



Products used:
cArt-Us - cardstock mint
Tilda Sewingbird line:
design paper - fabric brads - die cut paper
Tilda buttonmix
Ranger Distress ink - Gathered Twigs - Platinum Stickles 
Windsor &Newton - Iridescent medium
Beacon's Glue - 3 in 1 craft glue.


I added some machine stitching.


I added some glitter to some of the buttons using Diamond Stickles.

Isn't this the most gorgeous image of a Vintage sewing machine. The minute I saw it, I fell in love with it.

Products used:
cArt-Us - cardstock white
Tilda Sewingbird line:
design paper - die cut paper
Tilda buttonmix
Ranger Distress ink - Gathered Twigs - Stickles
Viva Decor Perlen pen
Beacon's Glue - 3 in 1 craft glue.


Products used:
cArt-Us - cardstock white - mint
Tilda Sewingbird line:
design paper - fabric button - die cut paper
Ranger Distress ink - Gathered Twigs
Prima Marketing - mini rose
Windsor &Newton - Iridescent medium
Beacon's Glue - 3 in 1 craft glue.
lace, seambinding and pearl strand.

That's it so far. I have to finish up a mini album, made with this gorgeous Sewingbird line, and I will probably do another card.
so... more to come, later this week.

hugs
Paulien

6 opmerkingen:

Alina zei

What wonderful cards! Thanks for sharing!

Jennie Atkinson zei

Wow Paulien!!!! these papers and embellishments are so beautiful and you have made (as always) some stunning cards. I love the buttons and glitter and the gorgeous way you have put all the elements together. Looking forward to seeing your mini book!

PS Great to see you back! x

Lynne Forsythe zei

all I kept sayin was......OH MY GOSH.....OH MY GOSH.....OH MY GOSH.....OH MY GOSH.....OH MY GOSH.....This is just BEYOND BEAUTIFUL Paulien!!!

joyce zei

This line fits your pretty, soft style beautifully Paulien. Beautiful work.

marcia zei

Very beautiful! I loved your work!

Tracey Sabella zei

What amazing cards with your gorgeous detailing. Love your work!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/