vrijdag 15 juni 2012

second reveal Swirlydoos.

This month's kit, is so versatile, Krissy mixed up the papers from
Bo Bunny's, weekend market with papers from, Simple Stories - Kaisercraft and Heidi Swapp.
Awesome mixture for various projects.
Here are my last projects with this kit.
 First up is a Father's Day card.


I applied some Gesso on the top and bottom of the card and spritzed it with Dylusion Spray ink.
 
 

I added some hand stitching and some liquid pearls. 
The Tim Holtz mini paperclips - Kaisercraft wood pocket watch and Bo Bunny key, came all in the kit.



This card was created while I was in the hospital. I took my kit with me, to kill the time.
I cut the flourish border out of one of the Bo Bunny papers. Also the drawers were cut out from one of the sheets.




The lace on the top, was colored with Dylussion Spray ink, in chocolate.
I glued the lace down using, 3 in 1 Advanced Craft Glue from Beacon
 
 

The next card was also created whilst I was in the hospital. I had to stay there for 3 days, so I thought I'd better take my kit.
 
 



I added some hand stitching, and some Gesso circles. The cute little suitcase is from Bo Bunny.
Paperclips are by Tim Holtz.
 
 

And this is the last page I created with this awesome kit.
 
 

This was also created while I was having a mini vacation in the hospital.
The nurses came to see what the heck I was doing, and they loved to see the crafting.
 
 



I had to put on my reading-glasses to scratch the names of my girls into this picture. lol
 (My eyes are getting old)
I simply used my kraft knife to scratch the letters into my picture, or better said... scratched the top layer off of my picture, to unveil the white underneath.
 
 


That cute little birdie on the branch, I got from my SIL. I got an AMAZING goodie bag from her and my brother. Filled with lots of stuff. I was totally flabbergasted by it!!!
I covered the bird with some white Puffy Paint and the branch was colored with Distress Ink.
 
 

For the finishing touch on this page, I placed some Kaisercraft rhinestones at the bottom of my page.

I pretty much used up my entire Swirlydoos kit. And guess what..............
Our new DT kits are on their way, WHooohooooooo
and OMG....... Krissy out did herself (again)
So, you'd better keep an eye on the Swirlydoos homepage, cause really,
you don't want to miss out on the July kit.

I recently was asked to join a Brand New Design Team.
It is the Creative Hobby Group DT (formerly Kars)
And last monday they send me the first kit to work with and ohhhhhhhhh such GORGEOUS stuff to play with.
I'll share with you in the coming days.

For now, I wish you all a very lovely weekend.

hugs.
Paulien

4 opmerkingen:

Astrid Maclean zei

Gorgeous makes! Love each and everyone of them!! If the mail weren't so expensive I certainly would order these swirlydoo kits, they look amazing!

cvanholstein zei

Mooie dingen heb je weer gemaakt, errug stoer je kaarten!
De layout is ook gaaf, leuk hoe je de namen erin gecrast hebt. Goed dat je het erbij zei, ik dacht dat de meiden het gedaan hadden met krijt op het hout! lol
xxx, C

Romy zei

Wauw, wat en geweldig nieuws! Gefeliciteerd:) Ik ben heel benieuwd naar je DT-creaties voor hun! Ook deze kaarten en je layout zien er weer super uit!

walkiria zei

Unos trabajos excelentes, me gustan muchisimo, un abrazo.
http://walkiria-eljardindemisdeseos.blogspot.com.es/