zaterdag 3 december 2011

It is that time of year again.

Tim Holtz is doing his 12 tags of Christmas again, and wow...
again he comes up with the most beautiful tags and amazing tips - trics and video tutorials.

I am a few days behind, so I will share my tags from day 1 and 2 today.

day1:
and some close up's:
I found these cute little.... I don't even know what they are called, I call them pinecones, outside, when I was walking the dog.

day 2:
and some close up's:

As you can see, I didn't have all the stuff that Tim used, but then again... we need to use our imagination and take his tags as inspiration.

Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs,
Paulien

12 opmerkingen:

Ellie zei

Leuk Paulien, ik had ook met het idee gespeeld buiten wat op te zoeken...

Linda Pekrul zei

Love, love, love your work. So glad you're feeling better and are able to post again.

Oeneke zei

Prachtig Paulien! En eh...Die kleine "denneappels" zijn elzeproppen. Lijken idd sprekend op denneappels

Nicki zei

Lovely tags paulien, I am loving the tags too and playing along.

here is my blog with my take on them

http://mybloghappyscrappy.blogspot.com/

although I am still trying to work out what I am going to do for Day 3 lol.

Nicki.xxx

Martha zei

Prachtige tags!!!!
groetjes,
Martha

Jennie Atkinson zei

Lovely tags Paulien. I love them both, but day one has such a snowy feel about it. I am joining in too as it is great to learn so many new techniques and of course improvise!
Day 3 is also causing me a headache!

Corine van der Zee zei

Wauw Paulien, ze zien er geweldig uit! Vooral de eerste van dag 1 vind ik helemaal te gek en stiekem nog mooier dan die van T!m hahaahaha.

Liefs Corine

Romy zei

Oh wauw, wat een geweldige tags! Juist dat je ook technieken en materialen van jezelf hebt toegevoegd, maakt ze zo leuk! Ik hoop dat alles verder goed gaat in huize van den Bosch:)

Blinnie zei

Heerlijk he, om je uit te leven in die 12-tags-of-Christmas....
Ze zien er prachtig uit Paulien!
Groetjes, Belinda

joyce zei

Hi Paulien, the many textures and elements you are able to put on a tag just astound me. Loving these, especially the first one.

A SASSY SCRAPPER zei

Beautiful work, Paulien! I'm having a little jingle bell jealousy....LOL....Why didn't I think of that?!!! So GLAD that you did, though! Hugs to YOU!

Lisa zei

I so agree with Joyce!!! Just beautiful tags you do!!