donderdag 24 november 2011

November reveal Swirlydoos!!!!

First I would like to say a BIG thank you, for all the sweet comments you left me. Today I'm gonna share a few of my projects, which were created with Swirlydoo's November Beau Jardin kit. I truly adore this kit with all the romantic stuff that is in it.
First up is a page, about my little nephew.
I know I scrapped this picture before, but it just stole my heart.
Charming Little Man
and some close up's:

Breath
and some close up's:
I used a mask to create the brick wall. I pulled out my white colorbox and then sprinkled it with Doodlbug white velvet. It looks so much better in real life.
These letters are from Petaloo. (color me crazy)
I first stamped the letters using archival, then inked them up with 3 colors distress ink, spritzed them with water and heat dry it. Then I added some glossy accents on several spots and sprikled them with Diamond Dust (glass glitter)

Beautiful dreamer
and some close up's:
Here you can see, that I first added a thin layer of Gesso to the background and after it dried I added some Puffy Paint.
I added a butterfly to the pic to cover up the sunglasses. The Beautiful Dreamer sign, came off of the product-code strip from Glitz "Beautiful Dreamer" paper line.
For finishing touch, I rubbed some Chrystal Stickles all over my page.

That's it for today, hope you like it.

hugs
Paulien

10 opmerkingen:

Oeneke zei

Ze zijn weer schitterend Paulien, ik ben blij dat ik jou creaties weer regelmatig kan bewonderen. Ik vind jou maand tags ook altijd super mooi, ik heb er regelmatig 1 van gelift.

cvanholstein zei

Prachtige lay-outs Paulien, stuk voor stuk zijn ze schitterend!
grt, Corina

Ellie zei

WOW, Paulien, ik vindt vooral die letters van breathe zo mooi!

Jennie Atkinson zei

Stunning! All three layouts.

Bellaidea zei

Lovely work!

Luz Maria Bruna zei

Woow Paulien,all are simply precious my friend.Wonderful work!!

Blinnie zei

Hoi Paulien, wat een geweldige layouts! Die letters had ik ook al gezien op swirlydoos en die moet ik beslist eens proberen, ze zien er bij jou ook erg mooi uit.
Bedankt voor je lieve berichtje op mijn blog, ik veronderstel dat dat een complimentje voor mijn Engels is, hihi!
Groetjes, Belinda

Blinnie zei

Paulien, nog even een vraagje: waar heb jij je Diamond Dust gekocht? En weet jij een online winkel waar ze Diamond Dust en UTEE verkopen? (dan kan ik het bestellen met maar eenmaal bestelkosten erbij ;-)
Groetjes, Belinda

Rachael Elliott zei

Absolutely stunning creations! I love the gesso and puffy paint background it looks fab!

Lin zei

Hoi Pauline, wat een mooie layouts zeg. Ik heb er al een paar gepind als inspiratie. Wat heb je voor mooie kippengaas stans gebruikt heeel erg mooi.

Groetjes Linda