zondag 4 december 2011

12 tags of Christmas day 3 and 4

day 3:
As you can tell, I didn't have the stamp Tim used, so I took some others. I also didn't have the embossing folder to give it a little more interest, that is why I did some heat embossing.
some close up's:
I also didn't have the holly die, so I went outside to find some real holly. I dabbed it with Distress Stain Picket Fence and added some Gesso and Diamond Dust to the edges.

day 4:
This tag, needed some thinking since I don't have the dies Tim used.
my snowmen is handcut as well as the snow furries border. My crackle didn't come out the way I wanted, but then again... I loved the technique.
some close up's:
I absolutely LOVE how that border came out.

Can't wait for tomorrows tag

hugs,
Paulien

11 opmerkingen:

ingrid zei

oh my..paulien! your tags are gorgeous as always!!!! can't wait to see the next ones!!!

Nicki zei

Hi Paulien,

Thank you for popping by my blog:)
I love your tags, I am just waiting for my crackle to dry on my handcut snowman:( I wish it would hurry up!!

But it's nearly finished:)

Nicki.xxx

Robi zei

Beautiful! Super! Compliments from Italy

Oeneke zei

Zo zeg! Die sneeuwpop is prachtig, ik vind het geweldig zoals jij kunt improviseren. Wel grappig dat je bij tag 3 met embossing poeder hebt gewerkt, daar ben ik ook mee bezig

Sandra zei

Hey Paulien,

Wat een mooie tags, die van dag 3 is erg leuk geworden met de stempels als een collage! En van dag 4 heb je gewoon de sneewpop en rand uitgeknipt! Echt super mooi gedaan!!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Linda Pekrul zei

Beautiful tags. That border is absolutely incredible. I love it.

Luz Maria Bruna zei

Woow Paulien those tags are fabulous as all yo do!!

Anita zei

Glad to see you back Paulien.
Love your tags, I'm still playing catch up!! It will take me longer than the 12 days to do complete, no doubt.
xxx

Crafty Kate zei

Wow! I'm totally lost with all 4 tags! Especially number 1! Stunning beauty. It is perfect!

Corine van der Zee zei

Deze zijn ook weer gaaf hoor! Op naar de volgende hihihi.

Liefs Corine

Lisa zei

Oh Paulien these are gorgeous and I always love to see what you come up with when you don't have all the items the tags call for. You are so creative!!!