dinsdag 22 november 2011

Swirlydoos October reveal and....

some more.

I'll start with my pages, which I created with
Swirlydoos October *Midnight Waltz* kit.

First up is a page about Megan and our dog Dasha. They really are best friends and Dasha loves to lay her head down on Megan's shoulder.
and some close up's:
Next page, I used a picture, which I took in Mondo Verde (theme parc)
and I used the sketch that came with the kit.
and some close up's:
I added some Gesso - Crackle paint and then rubbed it with distress inks.
The DA frame was dabbed with acrylic paint, mixed with Gesso, and Another Dusty Attic piece was cut apart and used to make the swirls.
My last page for that month, I created with this beautiful deep red, embossed, die cut paper that came in the kit. I simply cut of some black and white strips that was on one sheet of the paper, added some lace and voila!!
and some close up's:
That beautiful metal embellishment, was a gift from Lisa (aka featherrs)
Thank you Lisa!!!!!!!!

And some cards I made with the kit:
I also did some cards for the Blog Inspired Card Challenge:


And last but not least I did a step by step photo tutorial on this canvas:
Lots of fun playing with Gesso. You can find the tutorial HERE


That's it for today. Only one more kit to update you on, and then we are all caught up.

Have a lovely day.
Hugs,
Paulien

4 opmerkingen:

cvanholstein zei

Jee Paulien, wat heb je prachtige dingen gemaakt!
Teveel moois om alles goed te kunnen bekijken...je moet het echt een beetje doseren hoor! :))
grt, Corina

Corine van der Zee zei

Wauw Paulien, wat een prachtige LO's, hele mooie kleuren en wat een super mooie afwerking! En je kaarten vind ik ook helemaal top, vooral de DREAM kaart vind ik super! Tja en wat kan ik nog over die schitterende canvas zeggen....kwijl,kwijl....zo mooi!

Groetjes Corine

A SASSY SCRAPPER zei

Your work is stunning, Paulien!!!! BTW.....thanks for stopping by my gallery at SB.com. I'm thankful for YOU!

Lisa zei

Just such awesome work you do. I love looking at every detail. You are such an inspiration to me!!!