zaterdag 19 november 2011

okay, here we go

In my previous post, I explained a little of why I haven't been around on blogger lately. I have been crafting in the meantime tho, and Swirlydoos had a few releases since. I'll start with posting my projects for Swirlydoos September *Rendezvous kit*
The first page is all about Ashley, of who we are so proud of.
She has come from a long way, and graduated earlier this year. The picture in my layout is taken whilst she was signing her documents.
This page has no title, cause all the little details are sybolic.
For example the word Amsterdam that is attached to the pic----- She had to make all her tests in Amsterdam, and signed her dimploma there.
here are some close up's:
My next page is about our youngest daughter Megan.
She is in the beginning stage of puberty so .... like every mom knows....
they can show you many many faces.
and some close up's
a little funky handstitching.
and my last page... he hee.... about my DH.
and some close up's
I sooooo love that gorgeous trinket.

And here are my cards:
First up, my tutorial card:
I did a step by step photo tutorial on this card, which can be found HERE
Hello card:
Get well:
Special moments:
For you:

And some other cards I made during the month September
The last one I created for my mom her birthday.

That's it for today. I'll be back in a day or two with my projects for October.

Have a lovely weekend.

hugs
Paulien

7 opmerkingen:

Scraplijn zei

Jeetje wat prachtig allemaal, vooral je lay outs zijn erg mooi geworden. Fijn dat we weer mee mogen genieten.

Vicky Alberto zei

your work is really incredible - such a pleasure to look at

Corine van der Zee zei

Tjee Paulien, je hebt echt niet stil gezeten! Fantastisch, wat een mooie creaties, je LO's zien er top uit en je kaarten zijn stuk voor stuk kleine schilderijtjes.
Heel mooi gedaan.

Groetjes Corine

Gerry van Gent zei

Jeeezzz, Paulien, so many amazing projects...I`m lost among all the creativity and beauty! TFS!
Hugs ~gerry~
p.s. Miss ya :-)

Manon zei

Wow! Absolutely wonderful!!!

Lisa zei

I just totally love your style Paulien!!! I love to find you have posted something new!!!

Ellie zei

Wat een prachtige LO's en wat een detail!