maandag 13 oktober 2014

 
 
 
 
 
Welcome to:

October Scrapbook Kit Reveal!


We are not having a blog hop this month, but there will still be ways to win some prizes and, of course, beautiful projects to see from our talented design team!  Go to the Swirlydoos blog to find out how you can win some fabulous prizes just by being a part of our NEW Facebook gallery! Make sure you have LIKED & FOLLOWED Swirlydoos on Facebook!!!
 
 

Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful October collection:

Treasured Yesterdays


And check out these coordinating add ons that perfectly compliment our October scrapbook kit!
 
 


Are you a subscriber? If so, your kit is on it's way! If not, check out the Swirlydoos store to see if there are any September kits or add ons in the store!

Has it sold out? - become a subscriber and not only will you never miss a kit again, but you'll also pay less for your monthly scrapbook kits!
*Mention this blog hop and save 10% on your first kit*




 Never miss one of our kits again!



We have some absolutely beautiful scrapbook projects for you to see today !!  
*****************************
I know I say this all the time, but..... gosh I love THIS KIT!!!!
 
Knowledge come from.....
This is an older picture of our eldest DD. She Always was a girl who studied hard, and did her very best!
Now, she is a mom herself and comes to realise that being a mom wasn't something she could study for. The love she has for her child, opened up a whole new world of wisdom.
Here are some close up's:
 
I made that little butterfly, with a cookie mold and Martha Stewart Crafters Clay.
After it dried I added some Ranger's Glue 'N Seal and sprikled it with Ultra Fina glitter.
 
The stencil I used came in this month's Mediums AddOn. I added a tiny dot in the center using Stickles in diamond. I made some circles using Viva Decor Modeling cream in light blue (came in last month's Medium AddOn) and some different sized lids.
 

This is one of the beautiful Blue Fern Cipboard pieces that came in the Main Kit.
I coated it with some sand colored acrylic paint. After drying I added a coat of Ultra Thick Enamel (by Ranger) When heat-setted I sprinkle a little Ultra fine glitter over it.
 

Also in the Main Kit, came a box of Prima Marketing Wooden Embellishments.
(They are so gorgeous!!!!!)
The pink lace came from Swirlydoos last month's kit.
 
Birthday Boy - sketch page
Recently, my sweet little grandson, celebrated his first birthday.
I snapped this picture when he had a brief little snuggle moment, with his mommy.
 

I flipped the sketch, that came in this month's kit, and this page came together so quick.
And OH MY... look at those gorgeous little beads. Their by Finnabair, and come in the Main Kit.
To let them stick I used Ranger's Glue 'N Seal.
 

Journaling reads:
 You are such a little cutie with a mind of your own!
Normally you take a nap for a couple of hours. But not on your birthday!
A 15 minute nap was all you had to give in to, and even though you were sooooo tired!
You were constantly yawning. But HEY
You can't miss your own birthday, now can you?!!
 

Aren't they beautiful? these Prima roses.... I just love them so much!
 

Love this little clusters of beads, and how the Glue 'N Seal dries up transperantly.
 
And I have a couple af cards to share:
 
love - hope - imagine - believe - dream

 
Dream
For this card I did a step by step photo tutorial. If you want to check it out, scroll to the blogpost below!
 
Thanks
 
Dream
 
and here's a close up:  
I love all this texture!
 

 ***************************************
 
And here's a "warm you up" for my next saturday tutorial, which is on the 25th...
 
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 ----->>>>> 15 minutes cards!
That's right!!!!! 5 cards with step by step photo tutorials.
 
******************************
 
Be sure to check out projects from the rest of the design team, by clicking their names down here:
 
 
Helena
 
Jamie
 
Kim
 
Limor
 
Maggi
 
Maja
 
Paulien (you are here)
 
Rae

*******************
Have Fun!!




4 opmerkingen:

Sammy zei

Oh I love these! Such beautiful colours and textures. Gorgeous! x

Heather Thompson zei

Oh my those cards are beautiful. 15 minutes I will have to watch that one. Great use of the kit!!! wonderful.

Kim zei

Beautiful, your little details are what make your projects special. You are the best at cards. I think the Thanks card is my favorite. I love the flower cluster with the feather.

Dsherm1 zei

Pauline your projects are all so beautiul! Love all your gorgeous cards!