woensdag 1 oktober 2014

More Swirlydoos September "Vintage Love" kit

 
 
Hello everyone,
Today I would like to share 2 more layouts, that I made with
There are still a few kits available in the Swirlydoos Boutique, and believe me...
You don't want to miss it.
 
Precious
 This is my take on our monthly sketch.
 
 I absolutely loved all the little tags that came in the Main Kit. And the die that you see here, is from Swirlydoos Boutique.
 
 Krissy always delivers JAM_PACKED kits, and the flowers you see here in the picture, are from previous Swirlydoos Scrapbook kits.  And OMG.... The Stampendous Vintage Mica..... I just LOVE it!!!! This also came in the Main kit.
 
And look at those sweet little cork hearts from American Crafts... these also come in the Main Kit, as well as those vintage "Time Flies Charms" from Maya Road.
I tell ya.... You just NEED this kit!!!!!
 
Thankful & Blessed....
When I saw these papers, I knew exactly that I wanted to use this picture, and also the title and journaling, describes what I feel when I hold this picture. The comfort that only a mom can give her child is so heartwarming and, well..... the most priceless thing in the world.
 
I did some stitching (without any thread, obviously)  and love how much interests that adds.
The beautiful black lace that came in the Main Kit, was wrapped under the paper strip and secured with a little blob of Fabri-Tac (which can be bought in the Boutique)
 

 

Here you see some handmade flowers, using Tim Holtz dies (Tattered florals and Pineapple) and one of the gorgeous Prima Cartographer - Roamer Flowers, which also came in the Main Kit 
 

The bling circle was made from a piece of bling fabric, that came in a previous Swirlydoos Kit.
I simply cut a strip off of it and glued it down using Beacon Gem-Tac.
 

Here's another shot of some handmade flowers. In the Mixed Mediums AddOn you get so many amazing new products, which I used on these flowers. The lighter one was colored with Lindy's Stamp Gang, Magical Micas - in Golden Sleigh Bells. The darker one was dabbed with Viva Decor PaperSoft in Walnut Brown.
  
Did you know that Swirlydoos Kit Club sends out
beautifully coordinated kits every month?
Swirlydoos has been sending out top of the line kits all over the world since 2009.
I love getting my box of goodies every month. It all works together so well that I don't have to go out and search for things that coordinate.
If you are interested in receiving Swirlydoos monthly kits, please visit Swirlydoos Kit Club and click on Join Our Club on the left side bar. Be sure to mention my... name, Paulien van den Bosch, when you subscribe because you will receive a 10% discount on your first kit AND a coupon for 30% off an entire purchase in the Swirlydoos store. Your Swirlydoos store purchases are always shipped free when shipped along with your monthly kit.
Be sure to stop by our blog for our Saturday tutorials and every day in the forums to see what's happening at Swirlydoos Kit Club!

 




1 opmerking:

Zeynep Toraman zei

The photo in your second project is incredibly beautiful.İ wish you a happy long life with your darlings.