vrijdag 7 december 2012

Round Robin for Cards

 
 
Where?
That is where you can find this amazing challenge.
This month, Rae is our hostess and she thought of some awesome twists for us.
*** Use: ***
a border punch
buttons
hand written sentiment.
The first round, due date was today, and since I was week 1 I created this card.
 
 Last weekend when we had a come together with the girls, I got to use Gerry v. Gent her Martha Stewart punch. (lucky me) So I punched some card stock which I used for backing up my fabric.
I inked up the edges to stand out more. And I wanted a Shabby x-mas tree, so I started folding some doilies. and voila... a tree was born. I rubbed some Rock Candy Distress stickles over my doilies, for extra glitter.
The snow is molding paste. (last month's Swirlydoos Technique kit)
I sprinkled some glitter over it.
 
The picture above, shows the dimension on this card.
 
Here you can see the rubbed on, Rock Candy Distress stickles, on the doilies and if you look closely,
you can see the loose glitter on the molding paste.
 
Check out the Round Robin for Cards challenge forum. You will be surprised how much
inspiration you'll find there. Those ladies are really sooooo creative!
 
Have a happy weekend y'all!
 
hugs
Paulien


10 opmerkingen:

Elisabeth Bottoms zei

Paulien, this card is so adorable! Just perfect in style, technique and design. WOW

ingrid zei

seriously....I'm in LOVE with this card!!!!
that tree is so clever!
Ingrid xxx

Angèle zei

Wow Paulien wat bijzonder mooi!!!

Groetjes, Angèle

Oeneke zei

Wat een super mooi kaartje! Leuk idee die taartkleedjes

Brigitta Raaijmakers zei

Wat een super mooie kaart! En de doily boom is echt een goed idee!!

Wendy zei

Amazing card. I'm so inspired!

cvanholstein zei

Hoe creatief kun je zijn???
Fantastische kaart en zo mooi gedaan!
Was leuk weer bij elkaar te zijn, op naar de camping!! :D
xxx, C

leon santiago zei

i love everything!

Red_Lucky_Mouse zei

Have a nice day.:)
I saw your card on Pinterest.
So nice. I used your idea for my friends. Ok? :))

Red_Lucky_Mouse zei

my link http://redluckymouse.blogspot.ru/2015/12/blog-post.html
:)