zaterdag 20 september 2014

More Swirlydoos.....

 
 
 
Happy Saturday.
 
 
This card was made using,  Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club, September kit. 
I created it for our Card Round Robin Challenge, which is open to anyone.
Member Jennie, is our hostess this month and she gave us these awesome twists:

#1 Use a stamped sentiment
#2 Use a tag on your card
#3 Use something rusty

 
 
It's just like you.......
 I had the honor to follow our DT member Maggi
 I kept the sqaure card design and also the flower placement on the right lower part.
The tag however I moved to the left, The sentiment is a HeroArts stamp and I used Archival ink in both coffee and jetblack.
 
 For the rust, I added MultiMedium and cinnamon to my metal corner,
 
as well as on the big metal gear. I also used a fussy cut clock, like Maggi did in her card.
I hope you like it.
 
************************************

If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door,
please visit us at
www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Paulien) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND ........
a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
 
*************************
 
Have a lovely weekend!!!
 
 
 
 
 


1 opmerking:

Marjolijn van Elsberg zei

Geweldig mooie kaart weer Pauline!!!!!