maandag 8 oktober 2012

Welcome to Swirlydoos' October Kit Reveal Blog Hop Block Party!!

 
 
If you came here from Teresa Collin's blog, then you are on the right track. If not, go back to Swirlydoos' blog and start from there. We have some amazing projects for you to see today !! Also, as an extra special twist, 2 of our designers are hiding secret prizes on their blogs!!!!! Make sure to leave a comment on all of the blogs for a chance to win!!! Check out Swirlydoos on Facebook and Like Us!!!



And here's our baby
 
And the Add - Ons
 
These are for grabs in the Swirlydoos Store
 
or.... If you would like to subscribe to Swirlydoos, to make sure you won't ever miss a kit again...
go to our home page and click the Join The Club botton.
 
Make sure you watch the very inspiring video's.
You can find them on the home page or on our You Tube Channel



And this is what I have to share for the first reveal:
 
First up is a layout based on this month's sketch
 
And here's my take on it.
 
 and some close up's:


 
And here's another layout
 
 
and some close up's:



 
And .... I have more....
A blanco card. I love to have them on hand.


 This beautiful teal colored ribbon came also in the kit.

And here's my last project and this card goes for the October Round Robin for Cards

 and some close up's:
 


 
Did you know that our Round Robin for Cards Challenge is
OPEN TO ANYONE
So if you would like to play along, You are more than Welcome!!!!

I hope you like the projects I made with this month's GORGEOUS kit.
You surely don't want to miss this kit.
 
You have until midnight, eastern time, on Wednesday, 10/10 to complete the hop. Winners will be announced on the Swirlydoos Blog on Thursday 10/11. In order to qualify to win here is what you need to do:
1: Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment on each. This way we know you were there. Become a follower if you're not already. Take your time. There are REALLY beautiful things to see along the way.
2: Before you leave each blog, look for the “special” words and write it down.
Once you have visited all the blogs and collected all the special words, they will create a sentemce.
3: Finally, go back to the Swirlydoos blog and leave a comment letting us know how much fun you had, tell us the sentence that was created with all of the special words you collected. Can't wait to hear from you.

My special word is : Until
The party continues over at Lynne's blog. Have fun!

53 opmerkingen:

Lisa zei

Paulien,your layering and textures just blow me away. Gorgeous work!!!

Rae zei

Paulien, you knocked this one out of the park! Every layout and card is so inspirational! I love all of the distressing and details!

Kim zei

Great take on the sketch. Love how you use lace on all the layouts. Your cards are amazing.

LISA zei

Your layout and cards are just beautiful!! I just love the way you texture everything so beautifully!!And still they look so feminine!

Merrihew zei

Your cards are alway so gorgeous,Paulien! Love your beautiful take on this months sketch! The pleated circle you created on one of your LO's is fantastic!

Vicky Alberto zei

ohhh, ahhh - soooo gorgeous!!!

Sandi Cl~ zei

Love how totally unique your projects are .. drooling over that second one for sure!

Andiepants zei

Your style is soft and romantic and your cards are OUT OF THIS WORLD. I just adore all of it. Thank you so much for the inspiration.

Heidi Kelley zei

Omg, Paulien. Your work is so breathtaking!!

Cathi ONeill zei

Love all your work. Gorgeous layers and textures!!

Scrap2day zei

I love to see how you use everyday things and incorporate them into your creations. Your projects are always an inspiration to me!

Linda Pekrul zei

Just BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE the circle frame on the 2nd LO. YUM!!

Beverly32440 zei

Paulien, all of the projects are awesome! I really love the layering in the first LO. I need to layer more in my LO's, so I think that will be a new goal for me! THANKS!

Pam zei

Gorgeous work !

Manda_K zei

Love your projects this month!! Great sketch layout!

Margo :-) zei

Fantastic!!

Anouk zei

Prachtige blog, beautiful blog.

Elisabeth zei

You are the queen of textures! Love the details and the pretty design.

Lisa zei

Oh my Paulien....so beautiful...your work is my favorite!!!

Erica Ortiz zei

Such beautiful creations Paulien! Yay, I'm so excited for the RR Card Challenge!

Beatrice Lawson zei

What gorgeous pages! Love how you add soft layers throughout!

Frank Garcia zei

Paulien wow I have always admired your work, your projects blow me away!!!!

grammypame zei

Beautiful layouts and cards!!! wow I love them!!! thanks for sharing.
Pam Allen

Sandi Smith zei

Such beautiful projects...perfection...love them all!

Sandy zei

Your work is just stunning. So many wonderful details on every layout.

langeatheart zei

I love your style! All the distressing, the mixed media and the vintage look thank you so much for sharing!

Debbie zei

Stunning, Stunning, love your work!!!!

Dana Tatar {datatar} zei

Stunning work! I love all the texture you added to your projects. I really love the cards! Thanks so much for the inspiration! =)

tracy zei

wow fabulous layouts. I love the grungy look. I also really love the pleated paper circle. What a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Hugs Tracy

tracy zei

amazing layouts. Fabulous idea using the pleated paper circle. Thanks for sharing hugs Tracy

nanatam zei

Beautiful! I love your layering and distressing! Very inspirational!TFS!!

Peggy zei

Paulien, you already know that you're my inspiration for "goop" and layering; in addition, your details on these pages and cards are beyond stunning!!!!
(Love the RR card, especially the envelope with the pretty swirl!!!!)

Nicole Doiron zei

All your projects are super beautiful, especially your last card! Sooooo elegantly beautiful! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

Maria Harms zei

Beautiful work. I especially love your cards - they are fantastic, as always. I think I spy some Martha Stewart clay on that last card!

Dee in N.H. zei

Wow!!! Gorgeous stuff! I love the way you tore the paper on the last card and then put it on top and bottom. All your stuff is amazing!!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious zei

amazing..amazing..amazing projects!!! Love them all!

Pakrat zei

love the cards you created

Kimberly zei

Your pages are gorgeous! I love all the distressing you do. I am crazy about your cards!!!! Thanks for the close ups.

Tammy zei

Ohh Paulien, Beautiful beautiful projects, love your softness and delicateness. And your cards are just super gorgeous!

Jan zei

Paulien, your cards are gorgeous as always!

Shelley Schubert zei

Paulien, I just love your work.... You are so very talented!! Beautiful projects!

Shelley
DizzyBlondDesigns.blogspot.com

Luv2scrap zei

My favorites are the blanco card and beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing your talents

Stephanie zei

Wow Paulien, you've done a fabulous job with this kit!

Electra zei

There are so many wonderful
details in your art!

LindaSS zei

You blow me away... If I had a hat I would take it off.. thx so much for the wonderful inspiration

Pascale B. zei

You cards are just beautiful as always and your LOs are just the same!!!

Sherrenae - Sherri zei

I have a desire to do cards just looking at this. Lovely.

Monica zei

Gorgeous!! I love the lacy elements, the pleating on the second layout, and those stunning cards!!!!

detra zei

Love the layouts and the cards!

Lynne Forsythe zei

Just.....JAW DROPPIN' GORGEOUS!!!!

Hanne zei

Beautiful pages and lovely cards!

L. Akins zei

Gorgeous work!!!

teacakemake zei

Ooh, Paulien these are so pretty! You always make such gorgeous things :)