maandag 12 november 2012

Welcome to Swirlydoos' November Kit Reveal

Blog Hop Block Party!!

 
If you came here from Rae's blog, then you are on the right track. If not, go back to Swirlydoos' blog and start from there. We have some amazing projects for you to see today !! Also, as an extra special twist, 1 of our designers is hiding a secret prize on her blog!!!!! Make sure to leave a comment on all of the blogs for a chance to win!!! Check out Swirlydoos on Facebook and Like Us!!!


Swirlydoos November "NOUVEAU" kit

*****************************
 
"Thank you" layout
 
 
I so enjoyed working with this BEAUTIFUL ***Nouveau*** kit.
I created this Thank you page for my DH to thank him.
We are working on building me a scraproom, and he has made some awesome cabinets and a workcounter for me, so.....Thank you Honey!!!!
 
For all my projects:  I used Beacon's 3 in 1 Craft Glue
This is my number 1 to go glue. It's totally clear, even on acetate, fast drying and has a perfect strong hold.
 
Here are some close up's:  
 
 
 
 
The Prima Marketing, wooden ticket was just perfect, to use for my title.



"Young Love" layout
 
 
 This page was inspired by our monthly sketch. I used the *Technique Project*  AddOn kit to created the background. This month, the Technique kit, includes some cool Faber Castell, Gelato's and Smooch spritz, Molding paste, Petaloo's flowers and jute ..... simply AMAZING stuff!!!!
 
 
And here are some close up's of my page:




 
"Wish" card


 
And lastly my
"OTP" project
{WARNING..... PICTURE OVERLOAD}
 



 
 
 
 




 
and without a candle
was my friend during the creative procces of this project. And did you see any glue marks???
Nope.... I thought so!!!
 
******************************
 
 
You have until midnight, eastern time, on Wednesday, 11/14 to complete the hop. Winners will be announced on the Swirlydoos Blog on Thursday 11/15. In order to qualify to win here is what you need to do:
1: Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment on each. This way we know you were there. Become a follower if you're not already. Take your time. There are REALLY beautiful things to see along the way.
2: Before you leave each blog, look for the “special” words and write it down.
Once you have visited all the blogs and collected all the special words, they will create a sentence.
3: Finally, go back to the Swirlydoos blog and leave a comment letting us know how much fun you had, tell us the sentence that was created with all of the special words you collected. Can't wait to hear from you.

My special word is : IT
The party continues over at Larissa's blog
 
Have fun!

49 opmerkingen:

Lisa zei

Paulien, your work gets more and more beautiful every month. As if that is possible! Your technique kit project is stunning!!! Your candle holder is beautiful.

Heidi Kelley zei

Your attention to detail here is always so perfect! That candle holder is divine!

Kim zei

Amazing projects and layouts. Love the cards.

Rae zei

Oh my word, Paulien. I really am at a loss for what to say. Every project is stunning. I love your tech page so much, and the candle holder is just amazing! FABULOUS work! Hugs!

langeatheart zei

I love all your projects but am absolutely over the hill for you candle centerpiece! Beautiful! Everything is just so gorgeous!

Terry F zei

Everyone has the same kit but the different colors they become are so amazing!!

Sherrenae - Sherri zei

Wow, love the candle holder it is amazing.

LindaSS zei

I totally adore how you have used the teck kit... wonderful... :D

Regina Hamilton zei

Paulien, your projects as stunning. Your did an amazing job with that techniques project.

liberty_25 zei

wow wow wow!!!!!! Paulien you are amazing, the candle was just too much!

Dee in N.H. zei

Just STUNNING! your pages are gorgeous and that candleholder is just beyond gorgeous!!!

LISA zei

Wow Paulien, each and every project is a beautiful work of art. Love what you did with the tech kit! The colors are gorgeous!! Your off the page project is amazing!! Wow!! And as always you are the card queen in my book!! Loved everything you did with the kit!!

Maria zei

It's all so pretty, but you are definitely the card queen!

Romy zei

Wat een onwijs mooie projecten allemaal! Supermooie lay-outs en ook je altered items zijn een lust voor het oog! Ik raak niet uitgekeken :)

Debbie zei

Paulien, Awwww how sweet!!!!! Gorgeous work!!!!!!!!!! Love the candle, beautiful.... You blow me away!!!!!!

Rea' zei

Paulien, Paulien, Paulien !!! My goodness you amaze me...I went through looking at your projects with my mouth open!! I Love your work and ALL the details, you know I love the bling, that lace, that modeling paste technique, omg love it... a must try!

ionabunny zei

Wow on all your projects and thanks for the tip on the glue. Must find me some of that

Patti Senter zei

I adore your page dedicated as a thank you to hubby. How wonderful he's making you a scrap room! What a keeper.
I haven't seen a button threaded that way, I really like how it looks and the colors, oh my so yummy are those blues with the hint of purple.

Merrihew zei

LOVE the LO you created with the sketch and the technique kit! The candle is absolutely breathtaking!

Cheryl

MZule zei

Amazing work Paulien!

Lynne Forsythe zei

OMW.........your OFF THE PAGE creations are BEYOND AHHH~MAZING!!!!

Kimberly zei

I went crazy looking at everything! I was blown away after each project that I saw! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I will definitely be back here to look at everything again!!!

Catarina M Monguilhott zei

Que projetos maravilhosos, tanto os Los quanto o altered ficaram perfeitos.

cin2273 zei

I love all the detail in your work. Thank You!

L. Akins zei

OMG.... Your projects amazed me this month. Gorgeous OTP..

cin2273 zei

I love all the detail in our work. Thank You.

Stephanie zei

Such fabulous projects with this kit Paulien!

Katyoparty zei

Paulien! Your ideas are amazing and I love your creativity! Thanks!

Beatrice Lawson zei

Glorious layouts! I think your OTP project was lovely, and enjoyed every single photo!

Alina zei

Wonderful projects! I love the candle!

Maureen Chandler zei

The colors and details on your projects are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent!

Peggy Lee zei

you do such beautiful artwork...love looking at all your eye candy...

:)
Peggy Lee

magicalmagpie zei

Wow thank you thank you for sharing your amazing work.
What a gem of a husband you have to help you build your special space.
Oh, and I love the way you sewed that button on with the uneven stitches and not in the conventional manner. Great. TFS

Peggy zei

Simply stunning: your "thank you" to your husband for the craft room (what a sweetie he is!), that beautiful layout using the tech kit and OMG!!!! your incredible OTP project!!!!!!
Thanks so much for the inspiration that you've given me!!!!

Jami Bishop zei

WOW, now that's what I call a project, LOL! Wonderful!! Luv your LO & cards too!! : )

kandilin zei

Very, Very Nice

Vicky Alberto zei

Heavenly projects as always - I adore your tech kit use!

My Studio Voice zei

I had a pleasurable visit. Thank you for sharing your beautiful projects.

Amy Voorthuis zei

Wow wat gaaf Paulien....ik vind het allemaal zo mooi...vooral wat je gedaan hebt bij je 2de lo die achtergrond is zo cool....wat een geweldige inspiratie super bedankt!! Groetjes Amy :)

nanatam zei

WOW! Beautiful attention to detail! TFS!

Electra zei

Not picture overload at all, it's all delightful! I love the look you have achieved on the corrugated cardboard, it's yummy. (And I need a DH like yours-lol)

Pam zei

Beautiful projects ! Love all the little details.

Naiara zei

beautiful works!
I love these kits and the wonderful things that you guys do with them.
congratulations

Maureen Hayes zei

Each item I think, "this is my favorite thing she made" and then I come to the next one and I love it even more! You are SO talented and really showcased this kit and the add ons to the maximum! Thanks for the inspiration and for particpating in the blog hop.

Dena Cottrell zei

Oh my goodness! I am amazed at how much you were able to do with one kit. I love the candle holder. It is just beautiful! Without the candle it almost looks like a sweet little birdcage. I love the young love layout because of the colors. I am also inspired by some of your layout 'tricks' from the Thank you layout, like the button and lace only going across some of the papers. Love your work. Thank you for sharing.

Sandi Smith zei

Stunning creations and that OTP project is over the top!

Joy zei

Stunning work - love the details :o)

fusiafscrapping zei

Ooh, this is so cute! I love your project! Beautyful colors!

Cindy Lou zei

Paulien, you never lack for simply gorgeous ideas! You are such an inspiration.