woensdag 5 september 2012

Swirlydoos Blog Hop

 
 

Welcome to Swirlydoos' September Kit Reveal Blog Hop Block Party!!

 


Swirlydoos is proud to offer you our September Scrapbook Kit -

 

If you came here from Angelica's blog, then you are on the right track. If not,
go back to Swirlydoos' blog and start from there.
We have some amazing projects for you to see today!!
**************************************************************************************************************
 
I'll just share my projects with you today, and I'll be back later this week, for sharing the details on how I created them.
The reason why I do this, is because I know you want to hop on,
and this post is photo heavy enough already...lol
So... here we go
First up is the sketch and sketch page.
 
 
I mirror-ed the sketch and here's what I came up with
 
 



 


 
And I made some cards:
*******



 
And here's my next card:
A romantic one.
******



 
I truly love this kit soooooo MUCH!!!!!!
 
And last but not least.....
A Shabby Chic Mantel Clock 
 (completely made out of paper)
 









 Onto the back of the Mantel Clock
******
 

 


 
 




 
Sorry for the heavy photo post, but I didn't want to keep any detail from you
I hope you enjoyed vieuwing my projects, cause I had lots of fun creating them!
I tell ya... this kit is JAM PACKED with gorgeousness!!!!
 
*********************************************************************
 
You have until midnight, eastern time, on Friday, September 7th to complete the hop. Winners will be announced on the Swirlydoos Blog on Saturday the 8th. In order to qualify to win here is what you need to do:
1: Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment on each. This way we know you were there. Become a follower if you're not already. Take your time. There are REALLY beautiful things to see along the way.
2: Before you leave each blog, look for the “special” words and write it down.
Once you have visited all the blogs and collected all the special words, they will create a sentemce.
3: Finally, go back to the Swirlydoos blog and leave a comment letting us know how much fun you had, tell us the sentence that was created with all of the special words you collected. Can't wait to hear from you.

My special words are : Is That
The party continues over at Lynne's blog
Have fun!
 


44 opmerkingen:

Lisa zei

LOVE your clock!!!! You are just so creative. Your pages are gorgeous!!

Lari Scrap zei

Wonderful works, Paulien! That clock is incredible!

Scrap2day zei

oh my goodness that clock is the bomb! Gorgeous creations!

Heidi Kelley zei

That clock is. Mind blowing. Sooooo flipping beautiful, each and every project!.,

Kim zei

Your layout based on the sketch is my favorite. But that clock, OMG!! Your cards are great too. Love it all.

Jennifer Pearson Vanier zei

Beautiful pieces. The clock is ingenius!

scrappygal zei

Beautiful work!!

Debbie zei

Oh Wow, love your lo it is so gorgeous. And the clock is so beautiful. Bet your house is full of beautiful things. Love your work. Thanks for the inspiration.

Manda_K zei

Love the clock!! WOWSA!!!! So pretty!!

Vicky Alberto zei

All soooooo dreamy - that clock is so amazing!!!

Danielle zei

Great work! Love it!!!

Monica zei

Paulien... that clock is gorgeous!!!!

Rae zei

Oh, Paulien! I am so in love with that clock! I love every piece you made. So, so elegant! I feel so inspired!

Merrihew zei

LOVE all of your GORGEOUS projects! The clock is amazing!

Pascale B. zei

Paulien, your mantel clock is amazing. I'm speechless!!

detra zei

Love your sketch interpretation!

Cherished zei

Awesome.

MZule zei

Beautiful work, your clock is just darling !

2manycritters2liltime zei

Simply beautiful! Each and every one!

Sherry zei

Wow. Awesome work. Its neat to see how everyone uses the same papers. That clock is amazing! Great work!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious zei

I'm speechless looking at your amazing projects! Love that clock so much!

L. Akins zei

Omg!!!!! Amazing clock! And I love your layout!

Stephanie zei

Beautiful work and that mantel clock is amazing!

Bonnie in SC zei

So romantic! Each project was so lovely to look at. I am wondering, were the clock hands part of the kit?

Kimberly zei

Everything is gorgeous! I love the clock!!! Thanks for the close ups!

Hanne zei

Love the clock, it's just so beautiful. Love yout cards and your use of the sketch too.

LindaSS zei

that clock.. ohh my... :)

Lynne Forsythe zei

YUP.....photo heavy is right....but you HAD TO.....so many BEAUTIFUL details that COULDN'T BE MISSED!!!

Judy zei

love the layout and the clock is awesome.

Joy zei

Adore the 'Thorn' layout. Gorgeous pics :o)

Lesley zei

Wow. Everything is SOOO beautiful. I don't normally make cards, but you may have changed my mind.

Gloria Westerman zei

They are all amazing...but your clock is over the top....yes I will be back to drool over...tfs

Nichole zei

I love your take on the sketch!

Dee in N.H. zei

Wow! Incredible clock! and beautiful details on all!!

Maria Harms zei

Your layout and card are my favorite DT projects so far this month - if not ever. Love them both!

MsMad zei

evrerything is great but I love your cards.
Barbara Bird/Gecko Galz DT
MdStrwbery@aol.com
MdStrwbery.blogspot.com

Monica Baker zei

That clock is amazing!!

Elisabeth zei

Oh my goodness! This mantle clock is just unbelieveable. Wow!

paperpapier zei

love all the elements...so awesome!

bev zei

Absolutely gorgeous Paulien. I can hardly wait to hear all of the details on this project. Thank you for sharing.

Linda Pekrul zei

Ok, now you've really blown me away. That clock is beyond fabulous! I love all the photos you include! Loved your interpretation of the sketch and the cards too! Beautiful work Paulien.

fusiafscrapping zei

This is so inspiring. Love all the details.

Anita Nay zei

I find your art awe inspiring. The instructions are so helpful. Thanks. Anita

Anita Nay zei

I love your art. Instructions are so helpful. Thanks. Anita