donderdag 26 april 2012

Second reveal Swirlydoos

Today I would like to share some more projects that are made with Swirlydoo's April
*Whispers of Spring kit.*
I tell ya... This was my FAVOURITE  kit ever
(I do keep hearing myself saying that every month tho)
I absolutely LOVE the Prima Marketing Almanac line, and have enjoyed and used up every little scrap I had.
I can not share everything just yet, but will eventually.


and some close ups.


I loved those gorgeous Chipboard elements.


I did some free hand-stitching


These roses are handmade after a tutorial that Pascale shared in the Swirlydoo's forum.
You can find that amazing tutorial right HERE
Leave her a line, I'm sure she will apreciate it.

My next project is a card on which I challenged the ladies in the forum (and myself) to use PP ONLY
So no pre-made embellishments at all. The only thing they could use was,
 PP, 1 color of ink and a piece of string.


It was so hard to not add a bit of lace or pearls.

But... I could let myself go with the next project. Lace and pearls all over.


and some close ups


Left side




Right side




And of course, it can totally turn around.

So far the projects I can share.

Yesterday we had another Card color challenge and I picked the colors
Blue - Green - White and Tan or Brown.
And this is the card I made.


I wanted to make something with texture, so I duck in my first Aid kit and found some gauze bandage and some netting.  
Step by step instructions for this card can be found HERE

That is it for today.
Our DT packages are on it's way and it seams to be another AMAZING kit.
Yahhhhhhh.

Have a great day everyone.

hugs,
Paulien

7 opmerkingen:

Corine van der Zee zei

Wauw wat gaaf Paulien! Schitterende LO en prachtige kaart. Vind de spiegel ook helemaal top! Grappig dat we allebei hetzelfde papier hebben gebruikt, jij voor allerlei super mooie projecten en ik voor een mini album.

Liefs Corine

Romy zei

Het is een hele gave kit, maar jij maakt hem er nóg gaver uitzien! Wat een geweldige dingen heb je ermee gemaakt. Ik vind vooral je layout zo mooi meisjesachtig!

Jennie Atkinson zei

All so beautiful Paulien. I just love the mirror and the little stand - absolutely gorgeous!

cvanholstein zei

Prachtig werk Paulien, ik ben weer onder de indruk en blijf veel te lang hangen op je mooie blog! :)
Alles is zo mooi afgewerkt. Ook je zeekaarten vind ik geweldig!
Xxx, C

ingrid zei

oh WOW!!!!! je layout, je kaart, de spiegel standaard en je zee kaart..........zoooo mooi allemaal!!!!
ik heb van de week net bij de action een zak kleine schelpjes gekocht voor een 'nog te doen' project en je zeekaart is een echte inspiratie!
fijn weekend!
Ingrid xxx

Monica zei

Wow! I cant say I managed to get so much out of my kit...;) And it`s all so beutiful!

Cathy Lane zei

Paulien, you always leave me gasping for air....beautiful, beautiful work..I have no words for that beautiful "beach" card of yours...you're amazing!!