I have some very EXCITING news to share with you.
I'll be Guest Designing for My Creative Scrapbook (MCS)
for the month April. whoooohooooo!!!!!!
I can't wait for the kit to arrive and getting started with it.
Hopefully it is here soon!
I wasn't much blogging lately, but I did create a few cards, which I will share today.
Also I took my window curtains down, after the cat and dog had a fight.
No one won, no one lost.... except me.
They tore down my curtains. (which I should have taken down wayyyyyy earlier)
Oh yeah... I must love my pets deeply, cause they didn't get grounded. If my girls would have ripped my curtains.... I would have grounded them!! But what to say to your pets??? uhm......
anyway.... I cut my curtains up, (which look like voile) in little petals. Run the edges through a tea light and colored some of them, using Distress inks.
I love the way they came out. Here are some of them:
pretty huh?!!! Some of them still need to have centers.
The next card I created for a very special lady. Hope it gets to her soon.
Sorry for the bad pictures... I run out of light and well....
I got this lovely spray of flowers from Angelica her Etsy shop. She makes the most gorgeous flower vines.
Then the next card I created for Kees his niece.
I first stamped these Hero arts flowers in Versa Mark on my tag and used a white embossing powder.Then I stamped my flourishes over it using Weatered Wood Distress inks. I put some stripes of glue at the left side and add an old pice of bookpaper. After it dried I carefully wettened the book paper and rubbed off the excess, which left me with this outcome.
The next card is made, using up some older stash and my scraps.
These are some very old chippies from Making Mamories. I Gesso painted them and on the negative I sprinkled glitter, on the heart I sprinkled Diamond Dust.
This flower is one of the ones I made from my curtains.
And this last card is a very simply one
I first stamped the butterfly in Versa Mark and clear embossing powder, on white cardstock. Heat set it. Then masked my butterfly and stamped over it with this old script stamp from prima, using again, Versa Mark and Clear embossing powder. After I heat set it and let it cool, I inked it up using Distress ink in Black Soot. let it dry for a minute and wipe your embossed stamping clean with a baby wipe. Stickled the edges to let it stand out a bit.
I dressed up the doily a bit using liquid pearls and stickles. The flower is one I made of my curtains.
That's it for today....
Hope you enjoy your sunday.