donderdag 9 januari 2014

Welcome to Swirlydoos' January Kit Reveal Blog Hop Block Party!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you came here from Angelica's blog, then you are on the right track.
If not, go back to Swirlydoos' blog and start from there.
We have some amazing projects for you to see today !!
Make sure to leave a comment on all of the blogs for a chance to win!!!
Check out Swirlydoos on Facebook and Like Us!!!
Are you a subscriber? If so, your kit is on it's way! If not, check out the Swirlydoos store to see if there are any January kits or add ons in the store!
 
******************
We are proud to present.... Shabby Chalet
 
 
 
 
*************************************************
My first project I'd like to share with you is based on this month's sketch, which is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

And here's my take on it.

CUTE 
The little man in the pictures, is my grandson.
I added texture by using structure paste. Just randomly smeared it over my background paper.
Then I cut a circle of fabric and ruffled it a bit in some places. Added some cross stiching using DMC.

Every month you can find a step by step tutorial of one of the DT pages.
This month it was my turn to do the Anatomy of a layout, and this is my page.
You can find the step by step right ----->>>> HERE

WATCHING THE NEWS
Again..... I explain every step I did, and you can find it --->>>>HERE

************************************
You have until midnight, eastern time, on Thursday 1/9 to complete the hop. Winners will be announced on the Swirlydoos Blog on Friday evening 1/10. In order to qualify to win here is what you need to do:
1: Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment on each. This way we know you were there.
Become a follower if you're not already. Take your time.
There are REALLY beautiful things to see along the way.
2: Before you leave each blog, look for the “special” words and write it down.
Once you have visited all the blogs and collected all the special words, they will create a sentence.
3: Finally, go back to the Swirlydoos blog and leave a comment letting us know how much fun you had, tell us the sentence that was created with all of the special words you collected.
Can't wait to hear from you.


My special words are: is full


The party continues over at Die-Namites's blog.
 
Have fun!

32 opmerkingen:

Monica zei

Lovely pages! What an adorble grandson, Paulien!!

Kim zei

Great projects. Love all the texture.

Rae zei

These pages are GORGEOUS! I love all of the details!

Tracey Gregory zei

so pretty and love how you used the sketch!

Alexandria Shurelds-Williams zei

Loved the layout

L. Akins zei

Lovely layouts

Carolyn zei

Beautiful pages! Such inspiration.

Jette W zei


Lovely page and love how you used the sketch!

Kathleen White zei

Just a sweet little boy! I will become a first time Oma this year! So I was so excited to see what your created for a baby. So lovely!

ginger jarnagin zei

Paulien - how sweet they are, thanks for the video!!

ionabunny zei

Beautiful LO's. What a cute little man

Cherene zei

Gorgeous pages Paulien, love the video, thanks for sharing

Анита Носова zei

Lovely pages!

Lynn Good zei

Beautiful pages. Love the photo

Hanne zei

Beautiful pages! Love your work with the sketch.

Sherrenae - Sherri zei

Darling - I love the sketch and pics are adorable.

Leona Folkerts zei

the sketch page is an awesome idea! both pages are wonderful as always

Peggy zei

These pages are just adorable, Paulien, with the photos of your Grandbaby and the softly gorgeously shabby way that you've scrapped them!!! Love your take on the sketch and I can't wait to see your anatomy (I love your tutorials, you detail them so perfectly that they're easy to follow and learn from.)!
Hugs,

Amante del Papel zei

I love your interpretation of the sketch, is so cute!

Sue Kendrick zei

Paulien, you always have such amazing ideas. I love how you incorporate fabric into your projects.

Maria Harms zei

Great layouts. Love the papers you selected and especially love the use of the fabric.

Dawn Edwards zei

Beautiful layout! I liked the step by step tutorial.

Elisabeth B zei

Wonderful layouts. Love the idea with the tiny photos in be and color

Merrihew zei

Gorgeous creations with this kit, Paulien! Love your take on the sketch!

Stephanie zei

Beautiful layouts and loved your step by step!

Monica zei

Wonderful pages.. and what a cutie pie!!

Kimberly zei

Oh what cute adorable pictures!!! I love your pages always, but this time I enjoyed your cute pictures!

Barbara J. zei

the sketch was easy to follow and a great idea

MZule zei

Aw your grandson was born! Adorable & lovely pages to capture these precious memories!

Iryna Kittsteiner zei

Wonderful layouts!!!

langeatheart zei

Such beautiful layouts and your little grandson is adorable! I have my first grandson come on Nov 30 after having five daughters and 3 granddaughters! You style is lovely thanks so much for sharing!

Andiepants zei

I love your gorgeous grandbaby! So cute. Stunning pages.