zaterdag 5 oktober 2013

 
 
 
 
 
Welcome to Swirlydoos' October Kit Reveal Blog Hop Block Party!!
 
 
 
If you came here from Swirlydoo's blog, then you are on the right track.
If not, go back to Swirlydoos' blog and start from there.
We have some amazing projects for you to see today !!
Make sure to leave a comment on all of the blogs for a chance to win!!!
Check out Swirlydoos on Facebook and Like Us!!!

We are pleased to share our October Collection:
Sweetest Thing
Isn't this one BEAUTIFUL kit?.... It was a dream to work with. We all LOVED it.
Don't wait and grab yours while they are still in the Swirlydoos Store.
**********************************
Today I'll only post, the main picture and 1 close up picture of each project.
Later this week I'll post more detailed pictures and tell a little more on the how to's.
Otherwise this would be a very long post and I know that you have got some blogs ahead of you.
 
Every month, Beggahuna draws up a sketch that goes with the kit, and this month she created this beauty:
 
And here's my take on it:
 
Enjoying Summer
 
Don't you just LOVE that beautiful coral colored Prima Serenity flower??
There's a full package of these beauties in the Main-kit as well as some lovely, Blue Fern chipboard birdcages.
The Prima wood frames came from last month's kit,
(that is how much products you get in these Swirlydoos kits, you always have something left.)
 
Dream 
This page needs a little explaining and credit giving!
We are waiting on the arrival of our first grandchild. He should have been here by now, but I guess he still likes it too much, inside his mommy. Anyway... I planned out this page, being SURE I could snap some beautiful baby fresh pictures.
NOT!!
So, I had to select some from the internet and found this beautiful picture posted by a man, named Josef Essberger. As soon as my DGS is born I'll replace this picture with his.
 
 
My next page I call for now:
Little toes
 Again this is a borrowed picture and it is by: peanutonthetable.com I just loved it.
As soon as my DGS is born I'll add his picture and name to this page.
 
I love these beautiful Prima Serenity flowers that came in the Main-kit and the papers.... they are so gorgeous.
They can be used for any project. Here are some cards I made:
 
The Main-kit this month is a real fussy cutter dream. Lots of darling images and I couldn't resist cutting them out.
 
 These little, Blue Fern birdcages are so cute and versatile. You can leave them blanc, spritz them to give them a little shimmer, (like I did here) or paint them, stamp them.... etc.etc.
 
On this one I used the Prima packaging for the base. With a little lace and a gorgeous Serenity flower, you can create such elegant cards.
So that's it from me so far. Check back later this week, for more details.
 
***********************************
 
Goed nieuws voor alle Nederlandse scrappers/ kaarten makers.....
Beacon lijm is EINDELIJK verkrijgbaar in Nederland.
Ga naar www.jacobi.nl Aan de linkerkant vind je een menu, scroll naar beneden en klik op lijmen.
Als je deze lijm eenmaal geprobeerd hebt, dan wil je geen andere meer.
 
*************************************

You have until midnight, eastern time, on 10/5 to complete the hop.
Winners will be announced on the Swirlydoos Blog on Sunday 10/6. In order to qualify to win here is what you need to do:

1: Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment on each. This way we know you were there.
Become a follower if you're not already. Take your time.
There are REALLY beautiful things to see along the way.

2: Before you leave each blog, look for the “special” words and write it down.
Once you have visited all the blogs and collected all the special words, they will create a sentence.

3: Finally, go back to the Swirlydoos blog and leave a comment letting us know how much fun you had,
tell us the sentence that was created with all of the special words you collected.
 Can't wait to hear from you.


My special word is : Integrity


The party continues over at Heidi's blog.
 
Have fun!

51 opmerkingen:

Buffy Esser-Burnside zei

Gorgeous projects!

Nicole Doiron zei

wow! So many beautiful creations! I love your attention to details!!!

Dee in N.H. zei

All I can say is WOW!! Your pages are just simply gorgeous and I'm so excited that you are getting a sweet new grandbaby too! They are the best!!

Hanne zei

Great pages and cards! Love your take on the sketch.

Merrihew zei

Gorgeous projects, Paulien! Can't wait to get this kit!

Стокли zei

Oh, baby LOs are so so sweet!

MiMi63 zei

Paulien, You always seem to capture the soft vintage feelings with all of your project. Beautiful work.

Jeanann zei

Beautiful projects! Love all of the fantastic details!

Leona Folkerts zei

beautiful!

Stephanie zei

Paulien all of your layouts and cards are just stunning!

Kathleen White zei

I love all the different laces you used on your projects. Everything was simply beautiful!

Elisabeth B zei

Oh my ! These projects are so precious. And they will be even more meaningful when the photos are "real" ones.... Hope her arrives soon!!!!!

Regina Hamilton zei

Gorgeous layouts. I love he photos of that precious little one.

Annette zei

Hi! This is the first time I come visiting your blog and your creations are great!!!
...that's why I joined it!

Ciao dall'Italia

http://ce-que-je-aime.blogspot.it

MARCH zei

magnifiques projets <3

langeatheart zei

Beautiful baby pages! I to am waiting for my grandson to show up, I already have 3 granddaughters. Your pages are a beautiful homage to him! All the best!
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/ I am having a giveaway on my blog for a special little girl please visit! :)

artoutwithyourheartout.com zei

Paulien your work is fabulous as always! Can't wait for your pics of your grandson!

Linda Pekrul zei

Everything is just SO lovely Paulien! Especially the baby layouts! Can't wait to see photos of him!

Debbie zei

Gorgeous Pauline!!! I know you can hardly wait for your darling grandson to arrive....

L. Akins zei

Gorgeous layouts and cards.

ginger jarnagin zei

All of your projects are beautiful, can will be even better when you can add your little one to them. :)

Gerry zei

Beautiful projects.

Kim zei

Beautiful projects. Can't wait to see them with your dgs pic on them.

Debbie L Gregory zei

So many beautiful projects. You were definitely inspired by this kit. Gorgeous

Rea' zei

I always love your work, such pretty layers and details, love the doilies, the torn edges and yes the serenity flowers are gorgeous. Love the mini bag on baby page so cute!!

Congrats on Grandbaby (maybe he's here now ?)!

Rea' zei

I always love your work, such pretty layers and details, love the doilies, the torn edges and yes the serenity flowers are gorgeous. Love the mini bag on baby page so cute!!

Congrats on Grandbaby (maybe he's here now ?)!

Emmy zei

Lovely work!

Sarah Lynch zei

Lovely layouts and cards, love all the fussy cutting you've done!

Joni zei

Stunning projects!!!! Gorgeous!

Amarilys zei

gorgeous gorgeous projects Paulien! I especially love the two layouts that you made for your first grandbaby! Hope he arrives soon! :)

Patti Katai zei

So Beautiful...thanks for sharing!

Lisa Reynolds zei

beautiful layouts.

Lisa Reynolds zei

Your baby layouts are so precious!

Rae zei

Paulien, I am so in love with all of your projects! I LOVE your sketch page- all of the tiny details are amazing! Love the baby pages too, and I can't wait to see pics of that little guy when he appears! Your cards are stunning and perfect in every way!!!!! Hugs!

Jacqueline Smith zei

Gorgeous projects!!

Jacqueline Smith zei

Fabulous projects! Love them

Lynne J zei

Congratulations on the grandbaby-to-be!! Your layouts and cards are beautiful!

Lynn Good zei

Gorgeous layouts :)

Brandi Matos zei

Your work is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! Such an "Artist"!!!! Great job using the kits :-)

p.s. I am a new follower :-)

Vicky Alberto zei

oh wow - you did it again - positively gorgeous!

Beatrice Lawson zei

Congrats on the imminent birth of your grandson:-) Loved the pages you put together.

MZule zei

Your baby pages are inspiring!

paperpapier zei

beautiful layouts Paulien. I have been following you for some time, love the details you put into your layouts, which I think is always superb and stunning.

LindaSS zei

I love Your layout premade for Your grandson.. so wonderful ... and that last card.. ohh my...

Scrapalex37 zei

So beautiful !

Karien zei

Beautiful projects!

Ilana Eisenhart zei

Very beautiful work!

Kimberly zei

Gorgeous projects as always Paulien!!! You always give me so much inspiration! Thanks for the close ups!

Andiepants zei

You owned that sketch Paulien! So many gorgeous layouts this month. Can't wait to see pics of your new peanut doll!

Liven zei

Gorgeous projects!

Liven zei

Gorgeous projects!