donderdag 5 september 2013

 
 
Welcome to 'Swirlydoos' September Kit Reveal Blog Hop Block Party!! 
 
 
 
If you came here from Robin's blog, then you are on the right track.
If not,  go back to "Swirlydoos" blog and start from there.
We have some amazing projects for you to see today!!
 Make sure to leave a comment on all of the blogs for a chance to win!!!
 Check out Swirlydoos on Facebook and Like Us!!!
 
 
We are pleased to share our September collection,
Gilted Pleasure: 
 
 Isn't this one Heck of a kit?.... It was a dream to work with. We all LOVED it.
Don't wait and grab yours while they are still in the Swirlydoos Store.
*************************************************************

Create Memories

and some close up's:
These beautiful prima bling came in the Main kit as well as that gorgeous, antique gold, très trim.

I used a Prima Marketing stencil and used some regular structure paste. then on top I added some Viva Decor Modeling Paste, which has this gorgeous pearlescent look. I toned it a little down using the Viva Decor Paper Soft which came in the Mixed Medium AddOn.


OMW... Don't you just L O V E these Beautiful Prima flowers?!!!!
They came in the Main Kit... just saying

Well.... I was lost for words when I opened this kit. Beautiful papers, embellishments, trims and flowers. The Mixed Medium AddOn contained also this 12x12 script stencil.
 
Sassy 
 I wanted to keep this page simple, cause I was so in love with the embellies and trim, that I wanted to, just surround my picture with all this gorgeousness! I only did some stenciling in the background.

 These lovely, Prima Marketing wood embellies came also in the Main Kit.

 This is a Ingvild Bolme resisn piece that I hoarded for so long. I painted it with Gesso first and then added Metallic Distress Stain.

 Well, what can I say.... I think this picture says enough.

 Pure LOVE!!!!!

I just took this picture to show you what a marvelous effect you can get, when you add Viva Decor Metal Effect paint to some mulberry leaves.
 
This Moment






 
 
Pocket card/tag #1
 
 I love these type of cards to have on hand, cause they can fit for any occasion.



 
Pocket card/tag #2


These were my projects, so far, with this amazing "Gilted Pleasure" kit.
Hope you liked them.
****************************************
You have until midnight, eastern time, on 9/5 to complete the hop.
Winners will be announced on the Swirlydoos Blog on Friday 9/6. In order to qualify to win here is what you need to do:

1: Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment on each. This way we know you were there.
Become a follower if you're not already. Take your time.
There are REALLY beautiful things to see along the way.

2: Before you leave each blog, look for the “special” words and write it down.
Once you have visited all the blogs and collected all the special words, they will create a sentence.

3: Finally, go back to the Swirlydoos blog and leave a comment letting us know how much fun you had, tell us the sentence that was created with all of the special words you collected.
    Can't wait to hear from you.


My special word is : OF

The party continues over at Prima Marketing's blog. 
 
Have fun!

70 opmerkingen:

Stephanie zei

Beautiful work with this kit Paulien!

Kim zei

Wonderful layouts and cards/tags.

Taking paper to a whole new level! zei

GREAT JOB!!!!

luv46kdz zei

What lovely layouts. All the layers and textures is simply fabulous :)

Paula

Tigrulya zei

Very beautiful works!

Manda_K zei

Gorgeous!! Lovely layouts!

Monica zei

Gorgeous, Paulien!!

Buffy Esser zei

Beautiful projects,thank you for sharing then and all the inspiration!

Kavitha Vadhri zei

lovely layouts and wonderful pocket cards, thanks for sharing

Erin Smetak zei

Gorgeous work Paulien!

Christina L zei

Stunning Layouts!!!!

CT Johnson zei

Just plain lovely. Your designs are wonderful and inspired my love of all things vintage. Thanks for sharing!

Chantelle Zur zei

Looks great!

DogsMom zei

I think the printed Prima flower is my favorite.

Janie Boots zei

Your projects are just absolutely gorgeous thank you for the inspiration

Tasha zei

love the projects Thanks for sharing

Merrihew zei

Gorgeous projects! You always have so many pretty little details! Love them!

Sharon zei

Amazing page and every thing else on your page.

Shanna Shands zei

Fabulous textures!

GA zei

What wonderful pages you have done with the Giltes Pleasure kit! I love them all!

melanie wilson zei

Amazing layouts...the flowers sure do make the pages perfect!

Hanne zei

Beautiful layouts and awesome cards!

JustCardsBy Sara zei

Wow amazing creations thanks for sharing and joining in

Debbie L Gregory zei

Wow, amazing, All the layers, sewing, embelishments, flowers and more. I think you showcased every piece in the kit and then some. Fabulous!!

artoutwithyourheartout.com zei

Your work always blows me away Paulien! You are very talented swirlygirly!

Hope Amen zei

Love all the textures and layers. Beautiful as always!

Anita's blog zei

What a amazing layouts, Great!

Anna Giller zei

Paulien, thank you for participating in this hop! And thank you for taking close ups o your project, really amazing work. I spent probably about 40 minutes looking at how nicely you put all the details together!

Wendy zei

GORGEOUS projects!! Love all the details! You really worked this kit! THanks for sharing!!

langeatheart zei

Gorgeous layouts! I love all the masking you did! All the best!

pattyb zei

Stunning, beautiful work!!!! LOVE the pages you did with this kit!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Regina Hamilton zei

Amazing work. I'm such a fan of your cards.

Big Apple Jovi Girl zei

beautiful work..possibly my favorite layouts yet on the hop..darn, I can't wait to play with this kit!

Jodie zei

Beautiful projects. Thanks for sharing.

MARCH zei

beaucoup d'inspirations ! merci

aallen66 zei

fantastic work - love your pages.

Scrapycandy zei

Sassy has such beautiful delicate colors. Just amazing! Thank you.

MZule zei

Always amazing!

Sherrenae - Sherri zei

Fantastic,,so excited to get this kit.

Robin zei

WOW! Awesome layouts. Thank you for the inspiration.

linda161 zei

Beautiful layouts and tags.

Cherene zei

I so want some of that trim Love it!!

Debbie zei

So gorgeous and amazing, you do have some talent girl..... Gorgeous work, love your designs...

ginger jarnagin zei

These are great!!! I really love the tag/envelope. You are right, you can use it for any occasion!

cghundley zei

Beautiful work!
Love the strip of
lace through the
frame with the
buttons.
Carla from Utah

Marianela Guevara zei

This Beautiful every job you present the details in the right place!!! I like everything!!! Congratulations!!!

Diana Adams zei

What detail! Loved looking at all your creations.

Lura zei

so much beautiful creations. thank you. xoox

Lynn Good zei

Wonderful layouts and tags. Thanks for sharing

Amante del Papel zei

That beautiful LO are fantastic, thanks for sharing your talent, wonderful!

Karen zei

gorgeous work!!!

Lisa Reynolds zei

As always beautiful mixed media layouts.

Susan Goodell zei

Love the use of the stitching and lace.

Art4me zei

Thank you for including me

Annette

Colette Nederhoff zei

Amazing kit and layouts

Patti Katai zei

I Love your layouts...so beautiful! I also really like the tags, what a great way to use this months kit!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lore Harris Olmedo zei

Woooooooooooow love the details..! colors are beatiful! :) Great projects Paulien!

Lynne zei

These projects are simply amazing! Thanks so much for sharing.

MiMi63 zei

Paulien Your work is incredible, stunning, and beautiful. Thank you for sharing with all of us..

Rae zei

BREATHTAKING! I so adore what you have done with this kit! I love all of the closeups- every tiny detail is FABULOUS! Hugs!

Kimberly zei

Oh my gosh!!! I love your how you highlight your photos!! Thanks for the close ups. I love for your tags!!!!!

LuvinMyCricut zei

Stunning!

paperpapier zei

love the tags...sooooooo beautiful!!!!!!

L. Akins zei

Beautiful layouts and cards

Linda Pekrul zei

Wow Paulien! Each and every one is STUNNING! Love!

Erica Ortiz zei

Paulien I just love your pocket card tags! So lovely!

Amy Lou zei

I love the stitching and the molding paste on your layouts.

Vicky Alberto zei

Totally dreamy work - you know I adore your beautiful style!

Sonja zei

Beautiful work!!

LindaSS zei

you are so amazing..