maandag 5 augustus 2013

Welcome to Swirlydoos' August Kit Reveal Blog Hop Block Party!!

 
 
 
 

If you came here from Tara's blog, then you are on the right track.  If not, go back to Swirlydoos' blog and start from there.  We have some amazing projects for you to see today!!

Make sure to leave a comment on all of the blogs for a chance to win!!! 

Check out Swirlydoos on Facebook and Like Us!!!

Just take a minute and look at the GORGEOUS August collection,
 "Passion Berry",
that Krissy has prepared for us this month:



 And let me tell you, that this kit is even more BEAUTIFUL in real life!!!
So don't wait and grab yours while they are still in the Swirlydoos Store.
**************************************************************************

Beautiful You

And some close up's:





 
My next project started with this:


and became this:
Shabby Bottle Tray








Every month, there is a sketch included in the Main Kit, and this month well.... I soooo loved it.

and here's my take on it:

My Loyal Friend

And some close up's:



And here's my last project.....
From the Heart



I hope you liked my projects, with the beautiful "Passion Berry" kit.

*************************************************************************

You have until midnight, eastern time, on Wednesday 8/7 to complete the hop. Winners will be announced on the Swirlydoos Blog on Thursday 8/8.  In order to qualify to win here is what you need to do:
1: Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment on each. This way we know you were there. Become a follower if you're not already. Take your time. There are REALLY beautiful things to see along the way.
2: Before you leave each blog, look for the “special” words and write it down.
Once you have visited all the blogs and collected all the special words, they will create a sentence.
3: Finally, go back to the Swirlydoos blog and leave a comment letting us know how much fun you had, tell us the sentence that was created with all of the special words you collected.    Can't wait to hear from you.


My special words are : Until Someone

 
The party continues over at Angelica's blog


Have fun!

41 opmerkingen:

Amarilys zei

gorgeous creations! I specially love your altered bottles! makes me want to make my own! TFS! :)

Kim zei

Beautiful projects. I think you card is my favorite.

Kavitha Vadhri zei

Beautiful layout and wonderful take on the sketch. August kit is gorgeous. The layout with dog is simply cute.

Monica zei

Fab projects, Paulien! Love those goregous bottles!

marylouh zei

The colors in this kit are so soft and pretty. The pastels worked well in your designs.

Wendy zei

Stunning love them all xxx Wendy

Cherished zei

Stunning! Great work with the kit

Karen Lynn M zei

Paulien, Your projects are all beautiful and creative.
I want to try my hand at those bottles. Hope someone does a tutorial on them. Thank you for sharing!

Linda Pekrul zei

I'm in love with each and every thing you've done!!! Those bottles -- GORGEOUS!!

Rae zei

Paulien, EVERY month I am ALWAYS amazed at your level of creativity and the smallest details in your projects! LOVELY!!!!!

Sherrenae - Sherri zei

Really beautiful I love the bottles and as a fellow lab lover can't resist that one

L. Akins zei

Gorgeous Paulien, your creativity amazes me monthly! Wonderful job with August kit

MZule zei

Lovely creations!

Romy zei

Wauw!! Ik ben sprakeloos. Wat een geweldige dingen heb je weer uit je mouw geschud :)

Patti Katai zei

Beautiful projects! I really love the bottles...I think I want to try something like this they are so amazing! :0)

Debbie L Gregory zei

Very pretty and creative projects.

Lisa Valentine zei

LOVE LOVE your layering and use of mixed media. You are really one of my most favorite people and artists. Gorgeous work as always sweetie. XOXO

Christina zei

Beautiful projects .. I'm crazy with your Shabby Bottle Tray

Big Apple Jovi Girl zei

..this kit is so gorgeous..my first one with Swirlydoos..looking forward to creating beautiful things!

Kimberly zei

I am just bowled over by you talent. I love you fried page with you dog. Your shabby bottle tray is awesome!!! I am going to be back here for another look.

Peggy zei

I love your sweet photos and soft, shabby, gorgeous pages. Most of all, I love your bottle tray: THAT is totally, fantastically breath-taking!

ginger jarnagin zei

Love, Love, Love the bottles. And Beautiful you is gorgeous. I too have a loyal friends :)

Bakeit zei

Like the way you put things together. Love the card.

ginger jarnagin zei

Love, Love, Love your bottles. Everything is beautiful - but I love the bottles.

Kathleen White zei

Lovely projects! Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas.

Andiepants zei

Your bottle caddy is adorable. I love how soft and beautiful your card turned out. Love your work honey. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

Sarah Lynch zei

All your projects are wonderful, I especially love your altered bottles!

LISA zei

Such beautiful projects Paulien!!! Love the bottle pack!! Wow!!!

Karen Wedding zei

Love the altered project. I always filled my bottles with candy. MMMM! It looks fabulous.

Buffy Esser zei

Fabulous projects the shabby Chic bottle tray is Beautiful I love it! thank you so much for all the inspiration!

langeatheart zei

You did an amazing job with this kit! Beautiful bottle project! I love your layout of your dog they really are our best friends! TFS!

jayjay zei

Gorgeous projects. Love the soft, shabby chic colors. Just became a follower.

Deborah Linville zei

Love the shabby bottle tray...so pretty and it looks like fun to make. Debbie L.

Donna in Louisiana zei

Paulien, as usual, your work is astonishing. I love your altered bottle tote and also love the way you used that bit of fencing. Pure magic.

Elisabeth B zei

Amazingly beautiful.Love those layouts.

Sharon zei

Beautiful. So talented.

Sharon zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
typogal zei

You do amazing creative work. Love your "Friend" layout, so sweet ~ Kathe B

Taking paper to a whole new level! zei

AMAZING!!!

Debbie zei

Paulien, You are amazing.... and your work is so gorgeous, love it...

Merrihew zei

All of you projects are gorgeous, Paulien!