woensdag 18 januari 2012

Fun Changes

First I'd like to say a very big THANK YOU for all your lovely comments during the Swirlydoos Blog Hop.

Over at Swirlydoos, we have a lot of FUN changes going on.
One of them *The card section* will be under my wings, and boy...
I have so many Idea's, that I have come up with some kind of schedule.
You can read all about the (card) changes HERE
We also have a (card) Question and Asnwers thread, which speaks for itself.

So If you "like" making cards... this is THE PLACE to come and play.
Here's a little card that feature One of our ET members (Tiffany's) techniques, but then with a little twist.
You can find a step by step photo tutorial HERE


I hope to see you over at Swirlydoos


Hugs,
Paulien

5 opmerkingen:

Corine van der Zee zei

Heel mooi kaartje Paulien en handig met de tutorial, dank je wel!

Liefs Corine

natje zei

Wauw...prachtig!!
Heel erg mooi!

Groetjes

ingrid zei

such an awesome card!
I'm off to see your tutorial! xxx

phamil zei

Hey sweetie! Just checking in to say hello and send you a big cyber hug! I miss chatting with you so much!!! Hope things are going well for your and the family!!! (((HUGS)))

Jules zei

Hi Paulien my name is Julie and I love your creations and was wondering if you would be interesting in joining our Design Team?
If so could you please email me at
supermulch@hotmail.com
Thanks so much and I hope to hear from you soon.