woensdag 15 juni 2011

***TODAY***

I can finally share my exciting news:

As of July, I am a new DT member of SWIRLYDOOS
I had to keep this secret for quit some month's, when all I wanted to do is
SHOUT IT OUT!!!!!
I'm sooo looking forward to recieve my first kit and getting started!! I can't wait!
I wanna thank Krissy for asking me to join the already AMAZING team!!
The members of Swirlydoos gave me such a warm welcome, and I wanna thank them sincerly, for doing so.
ANd..... I'm not alone.... also a new DT member is:........... Maiko Kosugi A SUPER talented girl!!!!!

There are so many things going on at Swirlydoos, Challenges, tutorials and they just had an amazing scrapbook retreat, in a BEAUTIFUL scrapbook cottage in the Rocky Mountains. Can you believe it?!!!!

Well Krissy (the owner of Swirlydoos) has a lot more in store for her members. Look at this:



Today is the last day to get your early bid special price for the tickets! This workshop is coming up on 7/22 and will be at CHA in Rosemont. This is a chance of a lifetime to take a class with these two incredibly talented women.

So please head over to Swirlydoos and grab your seat while they are still available.

I wish I could... If it were only in my dreams. I live way to far and besides, they don't wanna miss me at home for so long. lol

I'm gonna wish you all a good night.

hugs,
Paulien

21 opmerkingen:

Anita zei

Well done Paulien, I bet you're really excited. I can't wait to see your creations for the DT.
Many congratulations.
Anita x

Luz Maria Bruna zei

Wooe my dear friend this is amazing!!! I´m so happy for you and I think this kit fits perfect your style!!!

Jolaine Frias zei

OMG Paulien! Huge congrats to you! You're just so perfect for Swirlydoos! I can't wait for more inspiration to come! Good luck on your new DT position!!!!!!!

Angelica zei

Paulien, I am soooo excited you are joing us!!!! Krissy is one smart cookie to bring you on the team. I've ALWAYS admired your work!! You have an amazing talent. HUGE CONGRATS!!!!

Love ya girl!!!

Angelica zei

Paulien, I am soo happy that you are joining the Swirlydoos team. You do incredible art and I'm honored to work along side you.

Congrats my dear friend!!!

♥♥♥
Ang

LISA zei

Paulien, we go way back to Scrapbook.com, and now you will become a Swirly Sister!!! I am so excited that you will be joining us!! I love your style and I believe you make a perfect fit!!! I cant wait to work along side of you and see what you create with our incredible kits!! welcome my friend!!Glad to have you with us!!!

Corine van der Zee zei

Hoi Paulien, van harte gefeliciteerd met je DT-Membership!!! Te Gek!!!!! Maar eerlijk gezegd wel verdiend hoor hihihi. Je maakt zulke mooie creaties, echt top!

Liefs Corine

Romy zei

Ooh, Paulien, that is such exciting news. Huge congrats! You really deserve this and I can't wait to see what you'll do with their kits!

Tracey zei

Yayyyyy so glad you were finally able to share your good news, you are such a good fit for Swirlydoos - all that talent in one place, I know you will do amazing things with the kits and cant wait to see your projects, well done hon, you soooo deserve it xxx

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace zei

Congratulations Paulien! You so deserve the spot there. Your work is so fabulous and inspirational! I love to come here and learn new techniques and ideas for my scrapping. Can't wait to see what lovely scrapping you create with the Swirlydoos kits! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Lynn Biermann zei

Paulien that is awesome! I think it is a perfect fit! Swirlydoos has such great talent & with you even better! Congrats! :)

Cee zei

Congratulations... well done.
You make beautiful things.
Regards,
Carla

Danielle zei

Hey, congratulations on your DT membership, you deserve it because you make beautiful creations
Love from your sister in low

Oxana zei

My congratulations! You really deserve this!

Alda zei

Wat ontzettend leuk voor je, met jouw mooie creaties heb je het ook echt verdiend. Gefeliciteerd.

papillon zei

a well deserved recognition of your work, congratulations!

Lisa zei

Congrats Paulien!!! I am so happy for you...can't wait to see your work with the kits!!! Hugs, Lisa

Lisa aka Raining zei

Congrats Paulein! I have always loved your work!

Mireille zei

sweetie I am so totally proud of you .. can't even begin to explain. I am so behind talking to you all.. wanted to let you know your in my thoughts.. lots ♥

Dora zei

Van harte helemaal terrecht ook, je maakt schitterende creaties, ben dan ook maar eindelijk eens volger geworden..dacht dat ik dat al was ook, maar een vergissing van mijn kant.

Jeni O'Connor zei

Oh Paulien hun this way overdue but I wanted to officially say a huge CONGRATULATIONS.

Sooo so thrilled for you. You'll be a wonderful team member.