Welcome to Swirlydoos' September Kit Reveal Blog Hop Block Party!!
Swirlydoos is proud to offer you our September Scrapbook Kit -
If you came here from Angelica's blog, then you are on the right track. If not,
go back to Swirlydoos' blog and start from there.
We have some amazing projects for you to see today!!
**************************************************************************************************************
I'll just share my projects with you today, and I'll be back later this week, for sharing the details on how I created them.
The reason why I do this, is because I know you want to hop on,
and this post is photo heavy enough already...lol
So... here we go
First up is the sketch and sketch page.
I mirror-ed the sketch and here's what I came up with
And I made some cards:
*******
And here's my next card:
A romantic one.
******
I truly love this kit soooooo MUCH!!!!!!
And last but not least.....
A Shabby Chic Mantel Clock
(completely made out of paper)
Onto the back of the Mantel Clock
******
Sorry for the heavy photo post, but I didn't want to keep any detail from you
I hope you enjoyed vieuwing my projects, cause I had lots of fun creating them!
I tell ya... this kit is JAM PACKED with gorgeousness!!!!
*********************************************************************
You have until midnight, eastern time, on Friday, September 7th to complete the hop. Winners will be announced on the Swirlydoos Blog on Saturday the 8th. In order to qualify to win here is what you need to do:
1: Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment on each. This way we know you were there. Become a follower if you're not already. Take your time. There are REALLY beautiful things to see along the way.
2: Before you leave each blog, look for the “special” words and write it down.
Once you have visited all the blogs and collected all the special words, they will create a sentemce.
3: Finally, go back to the Swirlydoos blog and leave a comment letting us know how much fun you had, tell us the sentence that was created with all of the special words you collected.
Can't wait to hear from you.
1: Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment on each. This way we know you were there. Become a follower if you're not already. Take your time. There are REALLY beautiful things to see along the way.
2: Before you leave each blog, look for the “special” words and write it down.
Once you have visited all the blogs and collected all the special words, they will create a sentemce.
3: Finally, go back to the Swirlydoos blog and leave a comment letting us know how much fun you had, tell us the sentence that was created with all of the special words you collected.
My special words are : Is That
The party continues over at Lynne's blog.
Have fun!




























43 opmerkingen:
LOVE your clock!!!! You are just so creative. Your pages are gorgeous!!
Wonderful works, Paulien! That clock is incredible!
oh my goodness that clock is the bomb! Gorgeous creations!
That clock is. Mind blowing. Sooooo flipping beautiful, each and every project!.,
Your layout based on the sketch is my favorite. But that clock, OMG!! Your cards are great too. Love it all.
Beautiful pieces. The clock is ingenius!
Beautiful work!!
Oh Wow, love your lo it is so gorgeous. And the clock is so beautiful. Bet your house is full of beautiful things. Love your work. Thanks for the inspiration.
Love the clock!! WOWSA!!!! So pretty!!
All soooooo dreamy - that clock is so amazing!!!
Great work! Love it!!!
Paulien... that clock is gorgeous!!!!
Oh, Paulien! I am so in love with that clock! I love every piece you made. So, so elegant! I feel so inspired!
LOVE all of your GORGEOUS projects! The clock is amazing!
Paulien, your mantel clock is amazing. I'm speechless!!
Love your sketch interpretation!
Beautiful work, your clock is just darling !
Simply beautiful! Each and every one!
Wow. Awesome work. Its neat to see how everyone uses the same papers. That clock is amazing! Great work!
I'm speechless looking at your amazing projects! Love that clock so much!
Omg!!!!! Amazing clock! And I love your layout!
Beautiful work and that mantel clock is amazing!
So romantic! Each project was so lovely to look at. I am wondering, were the clock hands part of the kit?
Everything is gorgeous! I love the clock!!! Thanks for the close ups!
Love the clock, it's just so beautiful. Love yout cards and your use of the sketch too.
that clock.. ohh my... :)
YUP.....photo heavy is right....but you HAD TO.....so many BEAUTIFUL details that COULDN'T BE MISSED!!!
love the layout and the clock is awesome.
Adore the 'Thorn' layout. Gorgeous pics :o)
Wow. Everything is SOOO beautiful. I don't normally make cards, but you may have changed my mind.
They are all amazing...but your clock is over the top....yes I will be back to drool over...tfs
I love your take on the sketch!
Wow! Incredible clock! and beautiful details on all!!
Your layout and card are my favorite DT projects so far this month - if not ever. Love them both!
evrerything is great but I love your cards.
Barbara Bird/Gecko Galz DT
MdStrwbery@aol.com
MdStrwbery.blogspot.com
That clock is amazing!!
Oh my goodness! This mantle clock is just unbelieveable. Wow!
love all the elements...so awesome!
Absolutely gorgeous Paulien. I can hardly wait to hear all of the details on this project. Thank you for sharing.
Ok, now you've really blown me away. That clock is beyond fabulous! I love all the photos you include! Loved your interpretation of the sketch and the cards too! Beautiful work Paulien.
This is so inspiring. Love all the details.
I find your art awe inspiring. The instructions are so helpful. Thanks. Anita
I love your art. Instructions are so helpful. Thanks. Anita
Een reactie posten