zaterdag 6 december 2014

Swirlydoos Saturday Card Tutorials

 
 
 
 
 
Today I have the honor, to give you a huge sneak peek of Swirlydoos new December kit.
 
Some elements I used are from previous kits and others from my stash, but I know that you savages have "something like it"
 
The link below, will take you right to the step by step photo tutorial.
December Card Tutorials


This is a Design Team project I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club.
If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door,
please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Paulien) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off
your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
 
Happy Crafting!!
 


Geen opmerkingen: