woensdag 12 november 2014

 
 
       

Welcome to:
November Scrapbook Kit Reveal!


We are not having a blog hop this month, but there will still be ways to win some prizes and, of course, beautiful projects to see from our talented design team!  Go to the Swirlydoos blog to find out how you can win some fabulous prizes by pinning our posts, projects, videos and kit pics!  Make sure you have LIKED & FOLLOWED Swirlydoos on Facebook!!!
 

Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful November collection:

Beloved
 


And check out these coordinating add ons that perfectly compliment our November scrapbook kit!
 


Are you a subscriber? If so, your kit is on it's way! If not, check out the Swirlydoos store to see if there are any November kits or add ons in the store!

Has it sold out? - become a subscriber and not only will you never miss a kit again, but you'll also pay less for your monthly scrapbook kits!
*Mention this blog hop and save 10% on your first kit*

 

 Never miss one of our kits again!

We have some absolutely beautiful scrapbook projects for you to see today!
 
This month, designer Kim challenged the design team to use this picture on a layout.
And, we are challenging YOU to figure out which designer made each layout! 
Here is a link to the contest:  Click HERE
Can you guess which one is mine? 
****************************************************************************************
 
Every month Beggahuna draws a sketch, exclusively for Swirlydoos.
Here's this month's sketch:
 
And here is my take on it:
Grandson
This picture is of me holding my grandson for the very first time.
I can not express in words how I felt. Only a grandma will understand.
 
 This month Swirlydoos features some of these
G OR G E O U S butterflies, in one of the AddOns.
These are handmade by fellow DT member Angelica Franssen.
And honestly, they are soooo beautiful!
Angelica has her own Etsy store where she sells lots and lots of handmade embellishments.
I think you WANNA visit her store.
Click on the name of her store to see, absolute *MUST HAVE* embellishments.
 

 
May 2013
 This page is about my youndest daughter who got her braces finally off after 2 years.
 
 This month we got some raffia in the Main Kit and I used it to make some fancy leaves.
 
 These beautiful mint color Prima roses, came also in the Main Kit. I love the subtile script on them. I gave them a little shimmer by using Iridescent Medium (Windsor & Newton)
 
 Look at the detail of these Beautiful butterflies, by Angelica Franssen.
 
I'm sorry for the smearing on the journaling. I found that it is impossible to write over Distress Paints, with a fineliner, so I had to go over the letters more than once, which makes them a little blur looking. I didn't mind in the end cause the Prima stencil I used was a distressed one, (no straight lines) So, I'm okay with it.
 
And lastly I have a card to share. I love the quote on it, cause it is oh so TRUE!
Please remember to visit Angelica's Little Scrap Shop
for the most gorgeous butterflies and other embellishments.
You won't regret it!

***************************************************

5 opmerkingen:

L. Akins zei

Lovely layouts! I love the silver sparkly accents.

Buffy Esser-Burnside zei

Gorgeous projects...love the card!

cghundley zei

Loving all your
work. Your layouts
are so pretty and
the card is wonderful.
Love those butterflies.
Carla from Utah

Peggy zei

Congrats to your daughter - and yayyyy to you; I love your layers and your use of mixed media.
Gorgeous card - I'm gonna lift this design for sure!!!!!
And now for your take on the sketch: I love the flow of your flowers and vines that highlight your precious photo. You're right: this is a feeling that only a Grandma can understand!!!!

Merrihew zei

Gorgeous projects, Paulien! Love the LO of your daughter and of course, your card is fabulous!