zaterdag 12 april 2014

 
 
 

Welcome to:
 
 

April Scrapbook Kit Reveal & Blog Hop!

If you came here from Angelica's blog, then you are on the right track. If not, go back to Swirlydoos' blog and start from there. We have some amazing projects for you to see today !! Make sure to leave a comment on all of the blogs for a chance to win!!! Make sure you have LIKED & FOLLOWED Swirlydoos on Facebook!!!
 
 
 

Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful April collection:

Tiffany's

 

And check out these coordinating add ons that perfectly compliment our April scrapbook kit!
 
Are you a subscriber? If so, your kit is on it's way! If not, check out the Swirlydoos store to see if there are any April kits or add ons in the store!

Has it sold out? - become a subscriber and not only will you never miss a kit again, but you'll also pay less for your monthly scrapbook kits!
*Mention this blog hop and save 10% on your first kit*


 Never miss one of our kits again!


We have some absolutely beautiful scrapbook projects for you to see today !!  
************************


This kit is so gorgeous and easy to create with and OMG....
Have you seen that beautiful frame that comes in the Main Kit? Isn't that amazing!!!!
I loved to work with this kit and the frame, I used it in multiple ways.
 
Altered Frame
 For my background I used the embossing powder that came in the Mediums AddOn and oh my gosh, how much I love it!!  In the pic below you can see the effect it is given. It is an aqua/teal embossing powder with a silver finish in it.
This little bundle of joy, is my grandson Levi. He's such a happy little guy. Always smiling!
 
Starting to Crawl
As you can see, I used the frame as a mask, and spritzed over it, using Heidi Swapp spray paint in white. Then after heat set it, I sprayed some more at the left side of the page and sprinkled that amazing embossing powder from the Mediums AddOn over it. Love how it came out.
 
Oh, What a Darling
We Always get the most beautiful embellishments and trims in the kits, and this time, when my kit arrived, I felt like a kid in a candy store.. so many gorgeous stuff. This page came together in about one hour. Fussy cutting the frame and adding machine stitching took the most time of it.
Everything coordinates so beautifully together.

My next page is based on this months sketch:
 And here's my take on it.

Your smile means the world to me
Another page about my DGS, I can't resist his cute little smile.

I also managed to do some cards.

Diamonds, A girls best friend
 We had a Bling AddOn kit and I was Lucky enough to get my hands on it.

Thinking of you

Just for you
I outlined this card, using  Edding Metallic Gel pens. I love how it looks on black, but also on a white background. I used it for my title in my sketch based layout.

I have PLENTY of papers and goodies left, so I will be happily creating some more projects.

***********************************

So, let's get started! Make sure to leave a comment on all of the blogs for a chance to win!!! 



You have until midnight, eastern time, on Sunday 4/13 to complete the hop. Winners will be announced on the Swirlydoos Blog on Monday 4/14. In order to qualify to win here is what you need to do:
1: Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment on each. This way we know you were there. Take your time. There are REALLY beautiful things to see along the way.
2: Before you leave each blog, look for the “special” words and write it down. 
Once you have visited all the blogs and collected all the special words, they will create a sentence. 
3: Finally, go back to the Swirlydoos blog and leave a comment letting us know how much fun you had, tell us the sentence that was created with all of the special words you collected. Can't wait to hear from you.


My special word is : impossible


The party continues over at Authentique Paper's blog.
Have fun!

48 opmerkingen:

Rae zei

Paulien, I can't believe how many projects you got done, and everyone of them are AMAZING!

UTs Hobby Time zei

Adorable creation. Looks very classy and beautiful. The blings are so nice. Love the way how you have outlined the edges using gel pen.

Stopping by from Swirlydoos Blog Hop.

ginger jarnagin zei

I have been waiting to see what someone would do with the frame. OMGoodness - what you did with the "mirror" portion WOW does not even begin to say what I am thinking. Really amazing.

Sulema Jimenez zei

This blog hop gets better and better with each site. Your designs are wonderful Paulien! I love April's kit. The kit matches perfectly with my niece's wedding colors. guess what she'll be getting as gifts. yeah!

Misha McClain zei

You cards are such precious gems & that frame! Ah just gorgeous!

Tracey Gregory zei

I love his cuteness!!!Beautiful pages and your cards are inspiring!

luv46kdz zei

Wow, your projects are fabulous! This kit is packed with goodness :) Thanks for sharing,

Paula

marylouh zei

Darling baby. I was having so much fun looking at him I almost forgot to look at the pages. I love all of the embellishing. The pages are beautiful. thanks for sharing.

Merrihew zei

Love what you did with the frame from the main kit! Your cards are so blingy and gorgeous!

Marília Lopes zei

Love all the projects!!!WOW

L. Akins zei

Beautiful layout and cards!!! I love the bling on the cards!

Cheryl McCain zei

I was so happy to see you use the frame and what wonderful ways you came up with TO use it! Definitely banking these in my memory!
Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous creations with this oh-so-pretty kit!

Maggi zei

Love your creations especially your cards!

Kathleen White zei

Amazing projects!! I will have a grandson this summer and I can't wait to start scrapping all of his special moments. Them embossing powder is beautiful the way you used it.

Heather Thompson zei

I cant believe how many projects you made with the kit, you spare nothing. Beautiful

Sherrenae - Sherri zei

What a little doll you have to scrap. Fabulous frame

Kelly Van den bosch zei

Love it mom!! Ofcourse do i love your pages of Levi<3 didn't know you also made some cards....
The diamonds card do i love best

Maria Harms zei

OMG, the frame!!! And as always, loving your cards!

Lynn Good zei

Wow so many projects. Love how you used the chipboard as a mask - get a double dip with the one item! The mirror effect you created is awesome !

ionabunny zei

Fantastic projects. Love the darker colours. Love this kit

Kim zei

Amazing projects. Love them all.

loulou zei

Wow so many amazing projects. I love the gorgeous colours in this kit. I love how you used the frame in a couple of layouts. What a cutie your grandson is. Fabulously opulent cards too.

Sue Kendrick zei

Oh, Paulien, your work is just awesome. Your DGS is so cute! I love the cards, and what you did with the frame is just incredible. You are so talented!

sambobud zei

All your creations here are beautiful. But I have to say that I was wiping the drool off my chin when I saw that mirror effect you did with the frame! I love how you think! Awesome!

Graphicat zei

Wow! You really had fun with this kit! I was just so happy with how you used that frame in such beautiful ways!! Wonderful wonderful job!!
Cheri

Asmah Zainal Abidin zei

Your projects are so stunning! Oh how cute your dgs is :) Thanks for sharing your wonderful inspirational creations. Hugs xx

cghundley zei

Oh these are just
gorgeous! All are
so lovely with all
the pretty trims.
Carla from Utah

Debbie L Gregory zei

Wow so many gorgeous projects showcasing this months kit They are stunning and your grandson is so adorable, I love that hair on the little man. Hes so precious.

Buffy Esser-Burnside zei

Fantastic projects,I just love the altered frame!

Sarah Lynch zei

So many beautiful projects! I like the cards the best!

Beatrice Lawson zei

Wow, each project more gorgeous than the other. Levi is such a sweet baby, no wonder you want to scrap his pics! The altered frame blew me away, need to go back and read the details on how you made it.

Andiepants zei

Gorgeous work Paulien and yes...he is soooooo adorable

Colleen zei

Wow such stunning work. Love the cards so striking.

Margaret Lewis zei

Love the diamonds card and the smile layout. Nice work.

Melissa S. zei

What beautiful work and so many pieces. I love the frame and the cards and the layouts with the baby are to die for. Great stuff.

Kimberly zei

Wow! You really did a lot of projects with this kit, and they are all gorgeous! I love everything you did. Your diamonds card...Love it! Great way to use that bling!

Leona Folkerts zei

love the frame, cards, layouts, bling. Everything is beautiful! Cute grandson!

Barbara J. zei

There just cannot be to much bling. Great ideas and use of the items.

Jean Bullock zei

Great projects! Loved how you used the frame and embellishments. Great job!

Emily C zei

So many projects and they are all amazing!!!!!!

Peggy zei

Oh, Paulien, I don't know where to start, so many gorgeous projects here AND those adorable photos of Eli (how cute he is!!!!)!
I love your wall hanging and I love (and will probably copy) your idea of first using the frame as a mask on another layout. Your cards are amazing, sweetie; I think that the top one is my favorite: Diamonds ARE a Girl's Best Friend, hehehehe!!!!!

on a good day zei

Just gorgeous. I really like the gems on your DGS layouts.

lynda zei

I love the black with all that sparkling bling you added. It makes me think of Tiffany's!

mari zei

beautiful

Robin B. zei

Wow, you are truly talented! I don't even know where to start, lol. I love the layering, embellishments and the creative ideas you came up with for the frame.

Jean zei

Beautiful!

Nancy Carroll zei

Stunning is an understatement., LOVE (and adorable baby too.)

KarenB zei

Beautiful work - I especially love your altered frame project. Your grandson is such a cutie!!